Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You “Gas Out” Landing More power shots going 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    then you're justifying Trella's and Moretti's score cards. If Byrd was setup, yet keep in mind Lil'G fans say judges as in plural, then all she had to do was guarantee a close card for Alvarez since the other two had its plan, it's still inevitably a DRAW. This wasnt a Murata vs N'Dam 1 type of fight or a Lara vs Williams bout.

Byrd was dead center, and Nelo's compubox alone exempts Byrd's card. Do I agree for it that wide, no, I'm fine with the DRAW as I'm curious what these two will do to get the KO.

But for Lİl'G fans to say ''Nelo lost and you know it'' is classic #48 kids talking dumb shıt on this forum like when Marquez KO'd Pac they cried roids regardless if Pac was one them too
    If money fell out if the sky and landed in my pocket If be fine with it to. But this is the real world. Canelo lost the fight..

Comment

second wind, and pacing yourself

Comment

you see, you guys don't give up to give Alvarez the credit and you guys shame the sweet science.

so you say ''very little'' yet FFS Nelo had more power punches the Gennady Grenadovich Golovkin...

no wait, he gassed out, that's why he had more punches...

''he did very little.''

you do realize Lil'G guys combine excuses and inconsitency rather frequently
        these guys are the classic "the guy walking forward who is busier wins the fight ...especially if its my guy"....you can do smart work backing up and being effective and economical......these guys simply reward aggression when its convenient...if you flipped golovkin and canelo in that fight they would talk about how golovkin fought masterfully and showed another dimension to his ability or some garbage

Comment

you see, you guys don't give up to give Alvarez the credit and you guys shame the sweet science.

so you say ''very little'' yet FFS Nelo had more power punches the Gennady Grenadovich Golovkin...

''he did very little.''

Not along the ropes where you say he preferred to fight.. Which just proves how low his ring IQ is.

Comment

you don't get points walking guys down when you don't throw.
            But GGG did throw, and land.

the sequence of walking guys down is to extert a jab and followup with your hard punches, that's how you apply effective aggression. Canelo doesn't move in circles defensively like Khan and Lara, so his strategy against GGG, the harder hitter, was to go towards the ropes because that's where he fought best. The accumulation of Nelo's return is counted for. it doesn't matter how its perceived by fanboys, it's how its scored by judges.
            Canelo couldn't box circles around GGG anyways, because he was tired. GGG was hitting this guy with power punches and combinations on the ropes. 2 of the judges were sus, especially Adelaide Byrd. If he intentionally went to the ropes, then he gave away most of the rounds. Not that I really blame him, since he tends to get sus scorecards.

If Nelo never returned firepower on Gennady's aggression then the Lil'G fanboys would have something to talk about.
            Canelo didn't return enough firepower to win the fight, especially not by 118-110. You don't fight sometimes, while your opponent is controlling the match, and win. It doesn't work like that, well, unless you're a cash cow. In that case, you're almost always favored by the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              these guys are the classic "the guy walking forward who is busier wins the fight ...especially if its my guy"....you can do smart work backing up and being effective and economical......these guys simply reward aggression when its convenient...if you flipped golovkin and canelo in that fight they would talk about how golovkin fought masterfully and showed another dimension to his ability or some garbage
              they doing damage control. new alts appearing out of nowhere.

The pacboys never give up. IV Gate and Slow Motion were driven hard by even classic posters on this forum to still insist Manny was robbed an advantage.

But LiL'G fans say a Jab won the fight even though Alvarez has the more significant performance and power shots. Logic tells you that HBO would try its best to make a highlight video of Gennady beating Alvarez but they can't. For whatever clips they choose LiL'G landing on Nelo there's plenty more footage of Nelo grinding LiL'G.

so they rather not make the video

Comment

Last time I checked, the sweet science is "hit, while not getting hit," not "hit, walk to the ropes, get hit, then walk to the other side of the ring."

''he did very little.''

Canelo landed 4 more power punches than GGG, according to 2 random guys pressing buttons, while watching a fight in real time. I love how you didn't mention the fact that they had GGG landing nearly twice as many jabs, btw. This punch count tells a completely different story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9asaVFdBI&t=291s

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Oh no doubt he is very good but he don't work thru whole rounds very often.Just pointing out stamina not bad just deff not a strong point.But your right he does hide it very well by takin off parts of a lot of rounds.Always good to hear from ya you have good thankgiving?
                  Yeah I do think it’s kinda poor. Hence his periods of inactivity. But at least he’s not delusional about it. I don’t think I will never understand how some of these supreme athletes have such poor conditioning. Yeah it was good. But always glad when the holidays are over. You?

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                    Last time I checked, the sweet science is "hit, while not getting hit," not "hit, walk to the ropes, get hit, then walk to the other side of the ring."

Canelo landed 4 more power punches than GGG, according to 2 random guys pressing buttons, while watching a fight in real time. I love how you didn't mention the fact that they had GGG landing nearly twice as many jabs, btw. This punch count tells a completely different story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9asaVFdBI&t=291s
                    You're casual trying hard, or some alt.... in this post I grant you popping your cherry and losing your virginity because..

rope a dope was not something Alvarez created. but because LiL'G got punked by Rope A Dope you guys can call it running. What's the concept or purpose for the size of a ring? toe to toe?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      If money fell out if the sky and landed in my pocket If be fine with it to. But this is the real world. Canelo lost the fight..
                      thats about the only someone as dumb as you can get money

Comment

Working...
                      X