Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You “Gas Out” Landing More power shots going 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    But LiL'G fans say a Jab won the fight even though Alvarez has the more significant performance and power shots. Logic tells you that HBO would try its best to make a highlight video of Gennady beating Alvarez but they can't. For whatever clips they choose LiL'G landing on Nelo there's plenty more footage of Nelo grinding LiL'G.

so they rather not make the video
    Canelo lands a few good shots, in certain rounds, and that's somehow representative of a 12-round fight? Sure, Canelo's performance is good highlight reel material, but highlight reels don't show you the entire match. If you watched the highlights for Provodnikov vs Algieri, you'd probably think Provodnikov won.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Yeah I do think it’s kinda poor. Hence his periods of inactivity. But at least he’s not delusional about it. I don’t think I will never understand how some of these supreme athletes have such poor conditioning. Yeah it was good. But always glad when the holidays are over. You?
      if the narrative is that Alvarez always has poor conditioning based on his career style to ''fight in spurts'' then that means his fight against Golovkin was his best.

be it the 400m olympic freestyle swim or 2000m dash...athletes will do what do they to win, either conserve energy when needed and then give it all at the end?

this is fighting, how in hell did Alvarez grind harder in the late rounds not seen as strategy? its obvious their corner had their strategy against a beast, a beast that was the intended favorite to win because of his power

Comment

Yeah I do think it’s kinda poor. Hence his periods of inactivity. But at least he’s not delusional about it. I don’t think I will never understand how some of these supreme athletes have such poor conditioning. Yeah it was good. But always glad when the holidays are over. You?
        Doing TG tomorrow also cant wait till this holiday season and MN winter is over lol.Although we hit 60 today UNREAL it was great.I think part of his stamina probs are just the way he is built.I don't get to see how he trains but I think it just might be his build and also maybe mental a little(afraid to really gas).Not sure but if I was his team its something id be workin on because he does have a lot of skills and defence to go with good power.

Comment

then you're justifying Trella's and Moretti's score cards. If Byrd was setup, yet keep in mind Lil'G fans say judges as in plural, then all she had to do was guarantee a close card for Alvarez since the other two had its plan, it's still inevitably a DRAW. This wasnt a Murata vs N'Dam 1 type of fight or a Lara vs Williams bout.

Byrd was dead center, and Nelo's compubox alone exempts Byrd's card. Do I agree for it that wide, no, I'm fine with the DRAW as I'm curious what these two will do to get the KO.

But for Lİl'G fans to say ''Nelo lost and you know it'' is classic #48 kids talking dumb shıt on this forum like when Marquez KO'd Pac they cried roids regardless if Pac was one them too
          The judge that scored it a draw was mistaken. G won the fight.

Comment

if the narrative is that Alvarez always has poor conditioning based on his career style to ''fight in spurts'' then that means his fight against Golovkin was his best.

be it the 400m olympic freestyle swim or 2000m dash...athletes will do what do they to win, either conserve energy when needed and then give it all at the end?

this is fighting, how in hell did Alvarez grind harder in the late rounds not seen as strategy? its obvious their corner had their strategy against a beast, a beast that was the intended favorite to win because of his power
            People see what they want man. How does he have “piss poor” stamina like his haters claim yet he was “running” the whole fight and TOOK the last 3 rounds. It’s not the worst, but sual is so well rounded that it is his worst quality.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Doing TG tomorrow also cant wait till this holiday season and MN winter is over lol.Although we hit 60 today UNREAL it was great.I think part of his stamina probs are just the way he is built.I don't get to see how he trains but I think it just might be his build and also maybe mental a little(afraid to really gas).Not sure but if I was his team its something id be workin on because he does have a lot of skills and defence to go with good power.
              Haha we agree on a lot. I basically just said this. His stamina is his worst attribute. Canelo is a super talented guy that won me over years ago.

Comment

then you're justifying Trella's and Moretti's score cards. If Byrd was setup, yet keep in mind Lil'G fans say judges as in plural, then all she had to do was guarantee a close card for Alvarez since the other two had its plan, it's still inevitably a DRAW. This wasnt a Murata vs N'Dam 1 type of fight or a Lara vs Williams bout.

Byrd was dead center, and Nelo's compubox alone exempts Byrd's card. Do I agree for it that wide, no, I'm fine with the DRAW as I'm curious what these two will do to get the KO.

But for Lİl'G fans to say ''Nelo lost and you know it'' is classic #48 kids talking dumb shıt on this forum like when Marquez KO'd Pac they cried roids regardless if Pac was one them too
                that statement is still more plausible than those saying canelo won. at some point, you have to face the fact that you're in the extreme minority if you think ggg didn't win and not everyone who thinks he won is a fanboy or whatever. I'm not saying you don't really believe ggg lost, but it's plainly obvious what your motivation is. it's funny how many of the relative few who thought ggg lost are guys who call him 'lil g' and still make threads trying to diminish him.

Comment

Haha we agree on a lot. I basically just said this. His stamina is his worst attribute. Canelo is a super talented guy that won me over years ago.
                  Whats that sayin"great minds think alike" lol.

Comment

Yea he won me over when he signed to fight Trout(which I had him winning by 2)and Lara(who I had him losing by 2)But fight was so close I have no prob with off dec.But really him just signing to fight 2 slick southpaws made me a fan.I just wanna see best fight and when he showed balz to take them fights I was a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      that statement is still more plausible than those saying canelo won. at some point, you have to face the fact that you're in the extreme minority if you think ggg didn't win and not everyone who thinks he won is a fanboy or whatever. I'm not saying you don't really believe ggg lost, but it's plainly obvious what your motivation is. it's funny how many of the relative few who thought ggg lost are guys who call him 'lil g' and still make threads trying to diminish him.
                      Ward vs Lil'G was an actual entity for 4 years.

Ward called Floyd ''lil Floyd'' but industry never trolled or even pushed that fight since Bhop also called out Floyd... that didn't last either..

Ward vs Lil'G did however because they weren't distant from each other, and even Abel Sanchez insinuated Lil'G could fight at 175 when the time was right. When would that be, when GGG is 40 years of age?

again, ''154-168 ez fomi'' how can no boxing fan challenge Lil'G's bluff to fight Ward then at 168?

That's why Ward christined Golovkin ''Lil'G.''

Comment

Working...
                      X