Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You “Gas Out” Landing More power shots going 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    I can. The question, if I answer you, will it make a difference? Because I after I answer your 5 years illustration, will you be ready for 2010 circumstance of Alvarez fighting a JMW?

I foreshadowed context for you, yet you didn't get it. I'm saving you time to not get punked.
    And your answer is...?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      And your answer is...?
      5 in the last 5, 13 since 2010.

So how do you gas out landing more power shots going 12 with Gennady Golovkin?

Comment

5 in the last 5, 13 since 2010.

So how do you gas out landing more power shots going 12 with Gennady Golovkin?
        ...and YOU call that a career JMW...

And to answer your question, without taking over 24hours and several posts to do it, obviously Canelo doesn't have good stamina.

Comment

...and YOU call that a career JMW...

And to answer your question, without taking over 24hours and several posts to do it, obviously Canelo doesn't have good stamina.
          Again bruh, that Virginian IQ...

Canelo is 27. His career legacy is at JMW!! When he is 35 and having done 160 and possibly 168, what we say now IN PRESENT TENSE will be void!

understand home fries!?

Comment

Again bruh, that Virginian IQ...

Canelo is 27. His career legacy is at JMW!! When he is 35 and having done 160 and possibly 168, what we say now IN PRESENT TENSE will be void!

understand home fries!?
            Golovkin is a career MW, he has spent his career at MW. Canelo has spent his career everywhere from, (what, 130?) All the way to 168. That is not a career JMW. It's really pretty simple. Not surprisingly, you dont get it, fatty

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Canelo clearly wasn't gassed throwing all those power punches. He was fresh as a daisy and could easily have fought another 12 rounds at top speed. Lucky for GGG the fight was only a 12 rounder. Canelo was made for 15 rounders with his outstanding stamina.
              After the fight Alvarez ran a midnight marathon, finished first and still made it to the gym the next morning to begin training for the rematch.

Comment

Golovkin is a career MW, he has spent his career at MW. Canelo has spent his career everywhere from, (what, 130?) All the way to 168. That is not a career JMW. It's really pretty simple. Not surprisingly, you dont get it, fatty
                Alvarez is 27... lol.

All the way to 168? Golovkin been asking for fights with Bhop, Chavez Jr. to Froch at up to 175 since 2013. Other boxers fight out of their comfort zones unlike Lil'G. Lil'G never owned up to anything other than 160. ''It's really pretty simple.''

Comment

Working...
                X