Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: GGG Conquered The Hearts of Mexico, I Was Humbled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    And at age 26, Canelo made 164 and then went back to 160 instead of going to 168.
    So if Canelo made 164 he would cut 10lbs to fight 154. Whereas Lil’G was weighing 173 against Rubio to go back down to 160... of course when the IBF wasn’t in his face he didn’t have to worry about such constraints innit?

Of course fighting 4 time a year a boxer gets the benefit to stay in shape with consistent camps as the metabolism favors less stress to be over.. which is why Lil’g Always played the part to look fit and Lil’G fans claimed he wasn’t a big Middleweight...

But after he fights Jacobs and is fighting 2 times a year u see him next to Nelo in the early press conferences Lil’G is walking around like a Cruiser while Nelo looks in shape...

Aside from any of that, What other catch weight could Chavez Jr. Do? 160? If Chavez Jr. was fighting at 172 or had a hard time making 168 with Nelo never fighting above 160, what would be the fair middle for Nelo and Chavez Jr. to even make he fight?

Why would you care if Nelo gave a cAtch to Jr. At 164 when Lil’G wanted 164 with Ward?

Lol

Lil’G fans mang... always getting owned

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      So if Canelo made 164 he would cut 10lbs to fight 154. Whereas Lil’G was weighing 173 against Rubio to go back down to 160...
      That's a whole pound more than Canelo weigher in his SWW fight against Cotto.
      And 7 pounds lighter than Canelo when he fought Chavez

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Lil’G fans mang... always getting owned
      Who are you trying to convince? Yourself or others?

Comment

• I’m neither a fan of football nor a Cowboy fan. Epic fail though reggin...
        Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        NFL fan... justifiying a boxing DRAW

''All they did was run to the endzone to catch hailmary's...they never dared to run it in the middle with their runningbackz...they were scared, and their quarterbacks KNEW IT!!! that's why the QB kept on throwing the ball long instead of passing it on the inside, they were scared!!''

aka. EPIC FAIL of alts pretending to be hispanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You sure do have a new account for talking soo much sht??? Is this an alt.?? Did you get banned and have to make a new one again??? Or did you lose it in a bet???
          None of the above. I’m interested in who you think my alt is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
            None of the above. I’m interested in who you think my alt is?
            Mine one and only. Put it one the line MANY times as well as $$$$. The ONLY one to beat me so far is TOASTY. And I dont plan on betting against him again.
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-11-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

That's a whole pound more than Canelo weigher in his SWW fight against Cotto.
              And 7 pounds lighter than Canelo when he fought Chavez

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself or others?
              ???? Canelo weight??? Brook would of done a SHT ton better at 155 then 160 dumb ass. I HATE CW's but at least they give the smaller guy a chance. Damn your DUMB!!! You said but Brook bigger than GGG doe!!! ****** IS WHAT you are. How that draw work out for u??? Fkn you OWE $$$$ dont u???

Didn't you say Rig. And Loma are the same size also CJ Ross???

Comment

???? Canelo weight??? Brook would of done a SHT ton better at 155 then 160 dumb ass. I HATE CW's but at least they give the smaller guy a chance. Damn your DUMB!!! You said but Brook bigger than GGG doe!!! ****** IS WHAT you are. How that draw work out for u??? Fkn you OWE $$$$ dont u???

Didn't you say Rig. And Loma are the same size also CJ Ross???
                You seem upset. Did GGG not send you a picture today?

Comment

You seem upset. Did GGG not send you a picture today?
                  Nahh I still got a bunch of ESON highlights showing Canelo rocking GGG...He did land the most power punches at WILL.

Comment

Nahh I still got a bunch of ESON highlights showing Canelo rocking GGG...He did land the most power punches at WILL.
                    Then why did he run?

Comment

Then why did he run?
                      He never once turned his back
                      On GGG and ran...

Comment

Working...
                      X