Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: GGG Conquered The Hearts of Mexico, I Was Humbled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    BS you POS LIAR!!!

2000 (18 years old) WW He weighed 147 against Paweł Głażewski AND Rolandas Jasevicius . LWW is 141 lbs. He did P@ssy out and drop to LWW three fights LATER

2002 (20 years old) Light MW
    2003 MW 165lbs
    2004 MW 165lbs

Thats 23 you FKN MORON can't even FKN ADD right!!!
    You mean he pussied out to win the olympics 2000? I wonder if there was another Kazakh in the WW that same year.. There was? What a coincidink. I wonder.. Could it.. be no..
    Bakhtiyar Artayev....
    Hang on, wasn't that the guy..

Correct me if I am wrong, but there are limited slots per country in the olympics, right?

So where did he ***** out? Should he have moved up? Oh right, Alexander Laver was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Go easy on stealthradon bro. He is a thug
      Talking to him about Boxing is like this guy and politics

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        You mean he pussied out to win the olympics 2000? I wonder if there was another Kazakh in the WW that same year.. There was? What a coincidink. I wonder.. Could it.. be no..
        Bakhtiyar Artayev....

Correct me if I am wrong, but there are limited slots per country in the olympics, right?

So where did he ***** out? Should he have moved up? Oh right, Alexander Laver was there.
        [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/194/097/full_******.jpg[/IMG]

NEVER GO FULL ****** AGAIN!!!

Comment

• Damn. The Mexicans love Golovkin.

Comment

2013 -

Floyd Mayweather Your dumbass knows who he is right??
            Saul Alaverz
            Cotto
            Lara
            Trout
            Andrade
            Jermell Charlo (Yup he was ranked in Top 10 then)

Trout fought Cotto, Lara, Canelo, Charlo Hurd. AND he's THREE years younger then GGG.

GGG's FINALLY GOOD opponents
            Saul Alvarez
            Jacobs

Before that

147 lber Brook up TWO weight CLASSES
            Dog Sht House Arrest Wade
            David Lemieux BEAT by CAREER 154lber Alacine who was KTFO in 1 round by Angulo
            Willie Hoe Jr
            Martin Murray who couldn't even beat a GIMP.
            Marco Antonio Rubio
            Daniel Geale TINY Cotto BLASTED this FUK out!!!
            Osumanu Adama

WOW!!! You shouldn't talk about RESUMES when your GOD has a DOG SHT one.
            So as long as you go in the ring, you belong in the top 10?
            Well, Charlie Z is p4p champ then.

Comment

Bakhtiyar Artayev....

Vassily Jirov was a ‘96 Kazakh Gold Medalist. He loved pandering to Mexicans too. He loved pandering to Mexicans because it was the Kazakh thing to do in the late 90s. He even proceeded back to the ams after winning like Loma and Lil’G... no wait... did he? Derp

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Damn. The Mexicans love Golovkin.
                You always like to pander it. Just like those Manny PAC threads where you had PAC winning the series 3-1.

Your dad looked Arabic in the photo u posted..

So I’m gonna assume you’re probably Guatemalan, Ecuadorian, Venezuelan? Look all the same to Mexicans yes?

Sorry, Marquez, the Mexican, took Pac’s Soul where GGg gives u closure because for the obvious pandering and trolling

Comment

So as long as you go in the ring, you belong in the top 10?
                  Well, Charlie Z is p4p champ then.
                  ??? Where do you get P4P?? Like always your all over the place! Just like you were saying GGG was 120lbs when I showed he made 165 EASY!

As a PRO GGG decided to go down to 160 instead of up to 168.

Canelo as a PRO started at Super LW.

At 20 years old Canelo was fighting at WW while GGG at 20 was making 165 lbs...

Comment

??? Where do you get P4P?? Like always your all over the place! Just like you were saying GGG was 120lbs when I showed he made 165 EASY!

As a PRO GGG decided to go down to 160 instead of up to 168.

Canelo as a PRO started at Super LW.

At 20 years old Canelo was fighting at WW while GGG at 20 was making 165 lbs...
                    And at age 26, Canelo made 164 and then went back to 160 instead of going to 168.

Comment

And at age 26, Canelo made 164 and then went back to 160 instead of going to 168.
                      HAHA see even Canelo went higher than GGG EVER did as a PRO!

Golovkin's Trainer: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is The Fight of My Dreams!

GGG Fans a bunch of HYPOCRITES!

Comment

Working...
                      X