Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: GGG Conquered The Hearts of Mexico, I Was Humbled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    When GGG turned pro he was already 24-25. That means he stopped growing at that point. I don't know if you know the Kazakh boxing scene, but it wasn't great around the 2000's. That's why GGG's first fight was in Germany. So were many Eastern European fighters. Kovalev had to come to USA.
    Boxers dont move up when they "stop growing..."

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      Boxers dont move up when they "stop growing..."
      I know. Hagler didn't even move up in weight.

Comment

Trout who only had one decent win.
        Angulo was shot.
        Smith? Oh wow. What a great fighter.
        Lara - A fight he lost?

And that's a few. Name 2 more.
        Most ppl felt Trout beat Charlo you DOPE. The decision was even boo'd.

Smith beat Williams and one of you rtards bet me o the fight and never paid up.

Angulo shot?? He fought a REALY good fight with Lara just 9 months before where they both knocked each other around.

Lara won??? Now your just trolling because you hate Canelo. FKN Hypocrite you say Canelo ran from GGG. Did Cabelo run from Lara do?,,

Man quit wasting my time. Your a POS HYPOCRITE and you just proved it by saying Canelo ran but not Lara fuk off RTARD!!! Your an emotional lil BI@TCH.

I bet you $$$$ GGG doesnt KO Canelo in the rematch???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Most ppl felt Trout beat Charlo you DOPE. The decision was even boo'd.

Smith beat Williams and one of you rtards bet me o the fight and never paid up.

Angulo shot?? He fought a REALY good fight with Lara just 9 months before where they both knocked each other around.

Lara won??? Now your just trolling because you hate Canelo. FKN Hypocrite you say Canelo ran from GGG. Did Cabelo run from Lara do?,,

Man quit wasting my time. Your a POS HYPOCRITE and you just proved it by saying Canelo ran but not Lara fuk off RTARD!!! Your an emotional lil BI@TCH.

I bet you $$$$ GGG doesnt KO Canelo in the rematch???
          I said good fighters, so that would exclude Charlo.
          His best win is against Julian Williams, who is at best a domestic fighter.

No, you think Lara won. Lara was way more accurate than Canelo, he made Canelo miss. Therefore Lara won.

"I bet you $$$$ GGG doesnt KO Canelo in the rematch???"

Why the question marks?
          Is it a question?
          Are you that insecure of yourself?

Comment

I said good fighters, so that would exclude Charlo.
            His best win is against Julian Williams, who is at best a domestic fighter.

No, you think Lara won. Lara was way more accurate than Canelo, he made Canelo miss. Therefore Lara won.

"I bet you $$$$ GGG doesnt KO Canelo in the rematch???"

Why the question marks?
            Is it a question?
            Are you that insecure of yourself?
            Why would I be scared??? Your the one with a NEW alt. Account. Looks like you OWE someone so instead of being a MAN and paying up, you just started a NEW account hoping to finally win a bet. I've had too many like you lately lose and then ghost out. I have a couple ppl still owe me on the Canelo fight and Liam Smith.

Comment

Why would I be scared??? Your the one with a NEW alt. Account. Looks like you OWE someone so instead of being a MAN and paying up, you just started a NEW account hoping to finally win a bet. I've had too many like you lately lose and then ghost out. I have a couple ppl still owe me on the Canelo fight and Liam Smith.
              Whom am I an account of?
              Also how could I disprove this allegation of yours?

You are hired by Canelo to make sure nobody ever says a mean thing about him on the internet, without being responded to.

Comment

Whom am I an account of?
                Also how could I disprove this allegation of yours?

You are hired by Canelo to make sure nobody ever says a mean thing about him on the internet, without being responded to.
                Sure dumb fuk!!! That why I scored his last fight 7-5 for GGG (But could see 7-5 either way) 8-4 I question their judging. 9-3 it worse their Byrding.

I also don't even think I gave him 1 round against Floyd???

Unlike You! I'm fair. I saw your sht scores on the Jacobs and Canelo fights... Your 14 rounds to 3 BS!
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-14-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Sure dumb fuk!!! That why I scored his last fight 7-5 for GGG (But could see 7-5 either way) 8-4 I question their judging. 9-3 it worse their Byrding.

I also don't even think I gave him 1 round against Floyd???

Unlike You! I'm fair. I saw your sht scores on the Jacobs and Canelo fights... Your 14 rounds to 3 BS!
                  Whom am I an alt of?

Comment

Working...
                  X