Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: I Felt Joshua Would Wipe Wilder Out - Not Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that one green belt > all those others combined

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      so wilder wiping out a 39 year old morbidly obese man who didnt throw any punches is a game changer? this guy belongs on boxingscene with stupid comments like this
      So true loool

Comment

LOL cool story price

Comment

Price is right only a couple of fights back AJ. would have been clear favorite but AJ. has looked pretty vulnerable in recent fights and Wilder like Dave says is a hard hitting fast moving unpredictable fighter and could make AJ. pay with that dynamite power .

Having said that if Eddie has anything to do with it Parker will be next and soft options to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            It's not that interesting...

If the fighter is a bum, Price will KO them. If they're semi-decent, he will get KO'd.

It's hardly a lottery.
            What is not interesting about someone getting KTFO?

Comment

After reading his comments he does make sense. Joshua is better at mid to close range and would struggle with Wilder at long range. Wilder can throw bombs from a mile away. However, I don't think the fight will be at a long distance. Joshua is athletic enough to move within HIS range.

The part I don't get is why the last 2 fights changed his mind. Joshua fought a slick HW who was there to fight. Wilder fought a fat dude who was there to get paid.

Btw, not everyone with dreads is a Rastafarian.

Comment

what ya should get out of this-

"They had the back story set, with Price dropping and seriously hurting Joshua during a sparring session several years ago when the unified champ was still an amateur."

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

Comment

Quit flapping your gums David Price. You aren't even British level.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    so wilder wiping out a 39 year old morbidly obese man who didnt throw any punches is a game changer? this guy belongs on boxingscene with stupid comments like this
                    he didnt even make that comment!

reachin hella hard

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      I bet you cannot fight so go and drink your beer!
                      suck a d i c k
                      Slave

Comment

Working...
                      X