Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: I Felt Joshua Would Wipe Wilder Out - Not Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    What is not interesting about someone getting KTFO?
    you are confusing "interesting" with "entertaining"

Comment

Wilder looks a lot faster and meaner. Hes also fights longer but weighs a lot less. AJ fans are the worse though there are a lot more defensive then Wilder fans. They discredit any little thinf Wilder does. Dont yoy want your man to have all the credit if he beats the best heavyweight in the world as opposed to a bum?

Comment

Well he's not lying or hating just facts

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
          Wilder looks a lot faster and meaner. Hes also fights longer but weighs a lot less. AJ fans are the worse though there are a lot more defensive then Wilder fans. They discredit any little thinf Wilder does. Dont yoy want your man to have all the credit if he beats the best heavyweight in the world as opposed to a bum?
          Im a joshua fan and if he beats wilder it would just be a standard win.

Who celebrates lennex lewis win over wilders prototype michael grant?

Comment

Price has said it all...AJ is not ready for Wilder.

Comment

I have never used that fight as a measure to anything. That fight meant nothing, it doesn’t show us anything we don’t know already.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                Price has said it all...AJ is not ready for Wilder.
                I believe that too, at the end of the day Wilder was carefully matched and given time to mature fightwise even as a champion with a belt. Joshua was rushed IMHO because he was knocking out everyone. I think he is still 3/4 fights away from Wilder. Not saying he cannot win but I just think he needs more grinding fights before he faces Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                X