No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    How do I feel the same way when I said what aj said was racist? I never said I'm superior to another race.

Yes the world is a little too pc but feeling superior to another race is the very definition of racist smart guy. So try again
    Well I don't really care about what somebody says, smart guy. Actions speak a lot louder than words. Bernard Hopkins said he'd never let a white boy beat him. It made him look stupid when a white man did beat him. But either way, it looked like a way to increase interest in the fight. Who cares if he is racist? Big deal. You're telling me spook, honky, spic and **** aren't uttered in boxing gyms? These guys beat each other in the face for a living. They're supposed to be angels? That's not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      You're a honorary Yank for this hoedown.
      God I LOVE hoe's.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        Well I don't really care about what somebody says, smart guy. Actions speak a lot louder than words. Bernard Hopkins said he'd never let a white boy beat him. It made him look stupid when a white man did beat him. But either way, it looked like a way to increase interest in the fight. Who cares if he is racist? Big deal. You're telling me spook, honky, spic and **** aren't uttered in boxing gyms? These guys beat each other in the face for a living. They're supposed to be angels? That's not realistic.
        Like I said I know most boxers aren't angels. But I'm still gonna laugh at the white guys that cheer him on when he feels superior to them just cause of his skin color

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          UK newspapers arent covering it
          I dont know why theyre desperately protecting AJ but go on a witch hunt against Fury

Anyone know why?
          UK public have a general dislike for gypsies.

And we'll fury is the self proclaimed gypsy king.

I like fury though he's talking about Lotta **** like wilder but I think they are funny atleast.

They are like your mates that like to talk **** and it's funny to listen to them

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Like I said I know most boxers aren't angels. But I'm still gonna laugh at the white guys that cheer him on when he feels superior to them just cause of his skin color
            I'm not stopping you.

Comment

No where else is talking about this post. Im calling bs

Comment

Hearn told him to do this to deflect attention away from a possible Wilder fight

Comment

Who gives a damn what these boxers and athletes say. Their job is to entertain. People put too much stock into what Floyd said, AJ said, Pacquiao said, Hopkins said, etc.

These guys get punch in the head for a living. Think about that. You expect these guys to be PC like other jobs? Their job is to entertain.

In fact I want more of these guys to be like Tyson after his stretch in prison. Be crazy and say stupid stuff. That guy was pure entertainment inside and outside of the ring.

Comment

If all of this is the truth then I don't dislike him for being one of those Kemet fantasy fools.. I don't really care for the man anyways but I just think he's dumb. Just a complete ****ing dummy. Possibly a bigger idiot than 2016 Tyson Fury.

Is this all really real loool!? He can't be that dumb..

Comment

I doubt this is true otherwise it would be on the front page of our newspapers.

Also cucked must be the most annoying word around at the minute.

If you're a grown man you shouldn't get upset if a stranger says something racist. Unless what it is is an instruction to hurt you.

John Terry a footballer over here had civil case thrown out of court, and sporting authority case in which he was fined and banned for allegedly saying: 'Do you think I called you black bastard?'

AJ would not get away with this. Sunday papers will carry it if true. But doesn't really effect anything but sponsors.

Comment

Working...
                      X