Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    We're a high class operation.

The fuck I look like letting a Canadian in this thing of ours.

You son of a *****! Canadian Power!

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
      Where is the hypocrisy? Beating a woman is despicable, racism is despicable. If you want others to be equal in their condemnation then you too need to practice what you preach. Having had a quick scroll through this thread I haven't seen you come out and condemn him for his racism.
      I said it's dumb and I don't condone it but I also said it's not racial hatred. There's levels racial pride sucks and that's what it is. I a man pointing to the hypocrisy here there's lots who have too much racial pride and at least one poster who admits he only roots for a fighter if he's black some don't admit but they do exactly that. Then there's racial hatred which some of those posters have and Floyd has. I didn't see that from Joshua but saw dumb racial pride.

It's just hypocritical is all to be fake outraged at something you follow but use it to poke a fighter you hate because your too xenophobic too like or be objective with in the first place. Too many small minded folk here think if you don't love the fighter and suck his nuts you must hate and it's also based on race. Yawn.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 11-17-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        You son of a *****! Canadian Power!
        You're a honorary Yank for this hoedown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          You're a honorary Yank for this hoedown.
          You are forgiven. Just remember, it's only Western Canadians that suck. We cool in the east LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            He said what a lot of posters here subscribe too that black is superior.

It's not like he made racist comments about another race, made sexist comments in addition to ****phobic comments and also beat up women or backed Trumps actions like a fighter that's worshipped about these places that's a scumbag.

Or another one who used a brain injury of a young fighter to sell a fight and promised everything and did nothing but leave the kid to suffer like another fighter that's worshipped.

Or like Wilder who choked out and beat up a woman and assaulted another fighter in front of that fighters family including young kids.

Why are they not scumbags? Why do your condone that behavior but say Joshua is a scumbag based on allegedly typing "superior race" afterall you clearly believe the superior race thing.

I can't say he's a scumbag or not. I don't know the guy doesn't seem like he's done anything as bad as those others fighters who are angels.

Also Hopkins said he'd never lose to a white boy but then got his ass kicked nobody critisized him. A convicted thief.
            A lot of posters subscribe to black being superior? Lol. You can bring up a 1000 other examples if that helps you feel better, but nobody is talking about that **** lmao.

That stiff ass piece of **** that you support is about as fake as this post you wrote. He's a piece of ****, and i don't like him now, lmao. Scumbag.
            Last edited by Raggamuffin; 11-18-2017, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Wahhh wahh wahhhh fuck out of here with that history shit. You know deep inside black people don't really give a shit about other black people majority of the times.
              How the **** would know that, analytics? Just stfu lmao.

Comment

So, should McCracken leave him? That was the expectation Pascal and others had of Jackson when Kovalev was accused of racism.

Comment

AJ is not a good guy and looks down on other races
                  Thats what it means to say when your race is superior

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    A lot of posters subscribe to black being superior? Lol. You can bring up a 1000 other examples if that helps you feel better, but nobody is talking about that **** lmao.

That stiff ass piece of **** that you support is about as fake as this post you wrote. He's a piece of ****, and i don't like him now, lmao. Scumbag.
                    Got it but the black American that beats and chokes a woman and assaults a man in front of his wife and kids is salt of the earth?

Same for the racist, ****phobic Trump endorser who also beats women, Floyd?

Why do I "support" Joshua? I watch Boxing and am a fan of the actual sport not a poser who picks "sides" and that's all he watches Boxing for. I prefer him to Wilder who I consider a **** person and worse fighter but that doesn't make me a fan. I've never paid to see him live. Like I said I don't pick sides. Liking a fighter isn't being a fan. I'm a fan of Loma, Crawford, Estrada, Chocolatito. GGG a bit too of current guys. I like Andrade but haven't paid to see him live yet. The others yes very paid to see and consider myself a fan.

I like nearly every fighter I respect the sport and it's combatants unlike you. Liking doesn't = fanboy and not a fan = hate in my world like it does yours.
                    Last edited by chrisJS; 11-18-2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Got it but the black American that beats and chokes a woman and assaults a man in front of his wife and kids is salt of the earth?

Same for the racist, ****phobic Trump endorser who also beats women, Floyd?

Why do I "support" Joshua? I watch Boxing and am a fan of the actual sport not a poser who picks "sides" and that's all he watches Boxing for. I prefer him to Wilder who I consider a **** person and worse fighter but that doesn't make me a fan. I've never paid to see him live. Like I said I don't pick sides. Liking a fighter isn't being a fan. I'm a fan of Loma, Crawford, Estrada, Chocolatito. GGG a bit too of current guys. I like Andrade but haven't paid to see him live yet. The others yes very paid to see and consider myself a fan.
                      Nobody said all boxers are saints. Most are fuked one way or another. But I'm guessing you're not white?

Comment

Working...
                      X