Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    ^This. this. this.

Imagine the response of the UK fans if Wilder made a racist remark like that. And, yes, it was racist. By appearance and by definition.
    yup!

rac·ism
    ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      One race being superior means other races are inferior. It's no different than Hitler's subhuman theory BS.
      Idk man, some of the gypsies I've ran in to...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        You cucks cry about immigrants but worship a Nigerian immigrant how pathetic
        They have to. That other immigrant, traveller, or whatever, they were riding on went and got fat on them. They're down to Nigerian immigrant, another traveller, and a glass chin middle easterner to root for

Comment

White person here. Bigots gonna bigot.

No sweat off my brow

Comment

Look for the damage control.

You can't keep packing stadiums if most of the folks coming to see you think you feel you are better than them...unless they come to see you lose.

The Money persona won't work for AJ...

Comment

AJ is a complete moron. I knew someone who filmed a promotional video for him & she said he was thick as **** I mean look as his grasp of spelling and grammar. Very odd and offensive comment if it is him.

Comment

So was he saying that they are inherently the superior boxers?

Yikes. Did not fancy him for a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Most people don't even know that it's happened because no one really cares about Eddie Chambers but forget the racial side of it (it is a racist statement), it's also a terrible thing to say to someone like Chambers that he's a disgrace to his race, he's an upstanding guy with a lot of class.

I think the fallout may not be as big because we didn't hear him say it verbally, so he can always claim that it was a hack or someone else using his IG to troll etc...
                  great comment I owe you some green k

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    AJ is a complete moron. I knew someone who filmed a promotional video for him & she said he was thick as **** I mean look as his grasp of spelling and grammar. Very odd and offensive comment if it is him.
                    I'm shocked, thought he was a bit smarter, he seems decent in interviews

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      I'm shocked, thought he was a bit smarter, he seems decent in interviews
                      Her exact words were “he’s beautiful but thick as ****”

Comment

Working...
                      X