Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.J needs to publicly apologize, like Tyson Fury for offending Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      As tempting as it is, I'll just leave that alone.

At this point, you should know better than to debate with me.

racist ►
      n. A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.
      Websters dont know shlt about definitions

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.
        I'm not having this conversation. The lounge is already filled with this shyt.

If you agree with Joshua then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Its not acceptable but Jew controlled media accept his view its obvious by the amount of interracial dating couple adverts in the UK and this disease of white girls talking black in London dressing like and doing makeup like black girls too it increases and is part of a societal conditioning and programming aiding towards the dilution of the white race into a more malleable slave worker class hence the influx of immigration. Now that's not fine but fuk them and its another topic altogether.

What is wrong is double standards I doubt many heavily endorsed white athletes would get away with such flagrant displays.

Comment

It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.
            Question?

How many black NBA players fit in your bedroom at night?

If all that worshipper approved "science" is true than where are they? They are like in 2-3 divisions.
            The things in question look like they would be real helpful for pillow-fisted "boxer" types who are constantly getting hit and having their glass jaws shattered by plodders.

Man, white guys are so confused.

Comment

It's basically leftist/feminist identity politics theory where white men are deemed privileged so therefor any other groups racism is merely something empowering and justified per default.

The more points on the "minority"-scale you get the bigger credentials you have in feminism as a person. If you happen to be black, gay and self-identifying as the opposite gender you've basically leveled up from a mere mortal to a saint who can do no wrong. AJ as a black muslim convert is perhaps not the very #1 on the precious groups highscore list but without a doubt still holds a very high rank.

Comment

The "cuck" is actually the man who would take offense at such a statement. Leftist morons think it works both ways. Because they kick up a stink about everything pro-White, they expect Whites to react the same to anything pro-any other race. AJ didn't say anything negative about any other race.
                You cucks cry about immigrants but worship a Nigerian immigrant how pathetic

Comment

It is also have been said they have a lower IQ, it does not matter, I am one that hardly takes anything being racist(I am mexican in united states) but I just dont agree with the word superior.

Comment

Is Joshua the descendant of slaves? Because what you're describing sounds like the American experience and further reason why Wilder will beat Joshua ass

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I'm not having this conversation.
                      If only more people here would exercise this^ option.

Comment

Working...
                      X