• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either lynch his black ass or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      ^This. this. this.

Imagine the response of the UK fans if Wilder made a racist remark like that. And, yes, it was racist. By appearance and by definition.
      Wrong AGAIN Redd ,Wilder has made ACTUAL race rants by ACTUALLY including OTHER race to put a blame on or accuse them of an AGENDA ...that is being racist not stating you believe your race is superior !....

But i guess you missed his white man trying to keep the american black man down speech and surmin like speech to generate support through racial divide .

Comment

I can only imagine how EGO and Dontae would've reacted if Lomachenko posted something like that about the white race.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          I can only imagine how EGO and Dontae would've reacted if Lomachenko posted something like that about the white race.
          It would be over for LOMA. HBO would bring it up every network would reference his apology.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Do they even know about the statement? Not everyone is a stalker like Nahmean.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Do they even know about the statement? Not everyone is a stalker like Nahmean.
              It went under the radar because chambers is a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                The "cuck" is actually the man who would take offense at such a statement. Leftist morons think it works both ways. Because they kick up a stink about everything pro-White, they expect Whites to react the same to anything pro-any other race. AJ didn't say anything negative about any other race.
                One race being superior means other races are inferior. It's no different than Hitler's subhuman theory BS.

Comment

Racism really is a perception thing. You find that the people who find lots of things racist are actually the most racist people. As a White man I do not find this statement racist in the slightest. It doesn't offend me one percent. Regardless if it's AJ, Broner, Floyd, B-Hop or Wilder saying it. Yet we have some of our resident Black/fake Black racists in here telling us how racist this statement is.

Comment

I missed this. what exactly did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      like white on rice
                      As tempting as it is, I'll just leave that alone.

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      ... being racist not stating you believe your race is superior !....
                      At this point, you should know better than to debate with me.

racist ►
                      n. A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

Comment

Working...
                      X