Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather VS Canelo Rematch 5/5/18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was predicting that this fight would happen if Canelo beat GGG but he didn't get the decision. If he had won Floyd would've had to consider it (would've been another $100-200 million payday). However that didn't happen so I expect a rematch (Canelo-GGG) & for Floyd to happily ride off into the sunset as the most successful and wealthiest boxer of all time. 50-0 and more than enough money.

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherCanel View Post
      This fight would break records, possibly 3M buys, at 155 Mayweather wins again imo, what do you guys think
      The only Mayweather match up I would want to see would be Mayweather vs A Great White Shark, Mayweather vs A Grizzly Bear or Mayweather vs Siberian Tiger.

Mayweather just bought shame and ducking to the sport of boxing, and boxing without Mayweather is much better. The climate of boxing has gone and we get the big fights.

Rigo vs Lomachenko
      Canelo vs GGG
      Ward vs Kovalev
      Joshua vs Klitschko

But Mayweather seems to appeal to the fanboys and casual who love the circus and are easily manipulated and fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
        Mayweather Jr. at 40 years of age would still give Canelo a boxing lesson.
        Mayweather at 50 would give Canelo a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Canelo fans are very stupid. Same ******ed fans that said he’d when the first time. We have to explain it in illegal immigrant to you ******s
          Let me guess a dummy from the hood living off drug sales, stick ups and an EBT card

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Let me guess a dummy from the hood living off drug sales, stick ups and an EBT card
            Let me guess a uneducated rapist/molester illegal immigrant living off another person social security number and off drug and kidnapping sales from the cartel
            Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-17-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Look, he was way past his prime when he fought Canelo the first time, so no way an even older Floyd beats a bigger, wiser Canelo.

There's a reason besides the obvious one (money) why Floyd didn't fight Spence, Thurman, or Crawford for his last fight.

He is friggin' 40 folks.

Let the man enjoy his retirement.

Comment

Canelo is bigger and slower now than when he fought FM, so if he couldnt touch him when he was faster hes still not going to be able to touch him

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post
                  Are you ******ed?!?!?! Canelo rips Mayweather apart and feeds him to his dogs on his off night, did you see the f**king Mayweather/McGregor fight??? He was losing early rounds to a man who never boxed on the pro level before!!!
                  Have you ever fought before? Watch the replay. That was literally the easiest fight Floyd ever had.

Comment

I think Floyd is too old at this point. He would still do enough to beat Canelo, but it will be close enough to where he'll get robbed like GGG did with the draw and how Floyd got screwed by that one idiot judge when he fought Canelo.

Up until 2016, I would have still picked Floyd to beat Canelo, even at 155-160. Keep in mind Floyd was already past his best days in 2013.

But according to some genius fans (GGG haters) here, Canelo won't even reach his prime for another three years, so maybe he's still be green enough for Floyd to beat him by a wide decision.

Comment

Id like to Floyd fight PAC again.

Comment

Working...
                      X