Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Then go **** yourself you lil dîcksucking fanboi,I irritated the AJ tard by speaking FACTS...
    Yep you outed me man, AJ fan boy over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0sKXhsUPA

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Yep you outed me man, AJ fan boy over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0sKXhsUPA
      Obviously u are or you wouldn't get angry about me just talking boxing & using actual logic rather than blind fanboi stupidity. & i didn't follow your bîtch ass link either dumb twat.

& Btw im a fan of AJ too,just not a dsab like u are.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Obviously u are or you wouldn't get angry about me just talking boxing & using actual logic rather than blind fanboi stupidity. & i didn't follow your bîtch ass link either dumb twat.

& Btw im a fan of AJ too,just not a dsab like u are.
        I'm not angry whatsoever, I'm disappointed with myself for engaging in conversation with someone like yourself. I mean seriously look we ain't even talking boxing now, that's hoe much you stimulate me in regards to actual boxing talk ffs.

I think it's best we put each other on block, I'm just simply inferior to your vast boxing knowledge and can't possibly exchange toe to toe with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          You're saying it is, how ? Parker throws punches for a damn start what did Klitschko throw the first 4-5 rounds ? Takam has nothing more than clubbing power whatsoever. I don't understand why Parker is being wrote off so easily.

Are their any real boxing fans on this site ?
          I think Parker is the same level as takam and andy ruiz. He had very very close, even fights with both of them, never hurt either of them once even in slugfests.

He's basically that level.

We already saw joshua dominate takam in a very uninspired performance by his standards. Takam had no success in that fight other than putting up a "spirited effort" while being pummelles for 10 rounds.

Ive seen nothing from parker to suggest he's a level above Takam.

Yes he will throw punches, and he will be open to joshuas shots.

Joshua has beaten better boxers, harder punchers and just better fighters than joesph parker

Joseph parker has struggled against far WORSE fighters than joshua

It is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            I think Parker is the same level as takam and andy ruiz. He had very very close, even fights with both of them, never hurt either of them once even in slugfests.

We already saw joshua dominate takam in a very uninspired performance by his standards. Takam had no success in that fight other than putting up a "spirited effort" while being pummelles for 10 rounds.

Joshua has beaten better boxers, harder punchers and just better fighters than joesph parker

It is what it is
            Ok but offensively he's superior to Ruiz and Takam, even more so than Klitschko, he'll throw punches. Did Klitschko throw anything before he was knocked down, and seriously what did he even throw after the round he dropped AJ. His timing was awful, AJ fought the worst version of Klitschko we've seen and still managed to get his ass sat down in the process.

Who are better boxers AJ has beat, Whyte and Breazeale ? make me laugh some.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

It is what it is
              I agree with this, Parker has shown himself to be very average and none of his attributes stick out except maybe toughness but as people have pointed out he has not yet faced a big puncher. He’s not hard to hit either to make matters worse, how does he beat Joshua cause I really don’t see it.

The best way I can describe the dude is a spirited punchbag. He’ll fight back but ultimately take a beating.

Comment

Why dont they sign on for Wilder instead then??

Comment

People from small places have small minds. Mayweather got Macduff 34 million on promotion alone. He didn't even beat his ass good. Parker would sell big vs AJ. He's right. Hearn is tighter than a fishes sphincter.

Comment

There's no proof Martin got paid 5 mil lol

Anyway if they are willing to take 60-40 then they can sign a pretty simple contract.

Comment

Parker doesn't have to do anything, he can make a few title defences in New Zealand and do just fine. Joshua and his team aren't going to rip him off. Pay up and be reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X