Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
    nice follow up..but I don't think he has faced a puncher like Joshua..and if there is one thing he's shown it that he has a leaky defence..he gets tagged clean here and there against lesser fighters.. Joshua never really tagged takam clean..perhaps on maybe two occasions..where he got dropped.. and where he was wobbled in the tenth before the stoppage..I do agree though if there's one trait all Samoans exhibit..its their toughness..they have excellent Chins..but in the u.k you don't have to knock a guy out clean to get a knockout.. just a barrage of punches against a stunned opponent and its over..which I sometimes support to prevent fighters from getting hurt severely..but like I said its a tough fight for both a.j and Parker.. I agree but i still have a.j winning regardless..parker doesn't know what its like to get hurt which Joshua knows and holds as an advantage.. that's where Parker's character will be revealed plus..its a huge step up from fighting the likes of razvan cojanu to the unified heavyweight champ
    The Cojanu fight rests solely on the shoulders of Fluff Furry cancelling three days before the fight, the guy was damn well supposed to be in the country two weeks early and cancelled whilst still in the UK ffs. Yes sure Parker looked like shyt versus RC, he knows damn well he looked like crap. Having seen JP against Ruiz and Takam he had like a mid fight slump, his stamina and fatigue were in huge question, watch him versus Furry and he dispels all those negative snipes at him, clearly it was a focus issue, laziness and tardiness and not an actual real concern. The guy appears to fight at the level he's fighting at, is AJ a level above him, possibly, likely yet he's answered those questions in his last fight clearly worked on his fitness.

We simply don't know JP's ceiling as we don't AJ's one thing is certain though, it ain't no soft touch easy defence for AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      “He’s greedy. But we want more money...”

Martin had the heavyweight belt. It was a fair exchange. 5 mil for his title.
      Parker has a HW belt aswell ??

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Parker should accept 25-30 %

but, no less

if Joshua does not face Wilder/Parker soon, the 90k at Wembley will turn into 70k..... then 50k, etc
        Their may genuinely be more money in facing Povetkin at the international exhibition Innoprom, Ryabinsky will pay big money for a marquee fight at the event. I really feel If Hearn doesn't stump up what the big Russian is willing to pay AJ ain't getting his hands on that WBO belt without travelling to Russia himself. Ryabinsky has made it pretty telling he wants that fight at the event, money isn't an issue here, this could all be Higgins pushing Hearn to inflate the value of Parker hence having World of Boxing dig even deeper for the Russian showpiece.

Higgins keeps drawing criticism, keeps being called naive, yet he's the guy who has overseen Horn and Parker, both are now ppv attractions, Parker's next fight looks to be a duel ppv in NZ and AUS in an Oceanic showdown with Aussie Browne.

I don't understand why anyone thinks Higgins is doing anything other than getting the best deal for his man and himself ! Something he's shown great depth and ability in achieving.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          This post is just wrong on every level. It's widely recognised Pulev was in a for a career high purse, he dropped out due to one or two issues, he was carrying an injury an really wanted to show he's better on the stage he fought Klitschko at something that clearly rankles on him a fight he demonstrated expert timing with the jab but didnt bank on not being able to stand and trade with Klitschko, every other fighter he's always gone toe to toe with. Pulev grossly underrated Wlad and overestimated his own durability, dude had never legitimately been down, anyone who watched the Abell fight knows full well he was tripped hence why he stood on one foot to demonstrate his balance to the referee !

Pulev possibly knew he's going to factor into the WBA regular title shot against Oquendo, the WBA gives a wider cut of purses than the IBF, likely the real reason he ducked out of the IBF mandatory and not a genuine injury. Who really knows. Why would Pulev fight for 4m euros when he can bank closer to 6 for waiting a year ? Risky game but he's already a made man.

I don't get where you've got he's being paid to step aside by Hearn, why wouod Hearn pay him to step aside knowing full well he's going to come up again along the line.

Parker is a stern test, anyone who knows boxing knows he's a tough cat, he can bang, he can a punch. Hence why he's being lowballed, it's a potential fight AJ could lose.

For the record I don't believe JP is deserving of 60/40 split, neither Wilder for that matter. It sets a bad precedent to give JP 40 when they're likely to enter into Wilder negotiations with him expecting more than forty. JP shoudk be given no more than 70/30, hell I'm not sure he's even deserving of that big a split I don't believe Wilder is either !
          He claimed to have a "strained pectoral muscle" yet just because he claimed that rediculous statement you quoted,that somehow supposedly means he wasn't paid to step aside.BS he will never get that much of a purse ever again & he would literally have to be the stupidest man on earth to have turned down £4 millionhe didn't deserve.

When has a boxer ever in the history of sports pulled out in their last payday thats a huge overpayment,just because "he strained a chest muscle"???
          Answer me this then, why would tightwad scum Hearn offer a complete unknown nobody £4 mil he didn't have to,but lowball the other champ? Don't say fear because Pulev is easily as dangerous as Parker or more, Parker lost to a fat ass cruiserweight Ruiz & robbed him for the title w hometown judges
          The fact they aren't offering Parker even half that amount shows what kind of scumbag Hearn is also.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            He claimed to have a "strained pectoral muscle" yet just because he claimed that rediculous statement you quoted,that somehow supposedly means he wasn't paid to step aside.BS he will never get that much of a purse ever again & he would literally have to be the stupidest man on earth to have turned down £4 millionhe didn't deserve.

When has a boxer ever in the history of sports pulled out in their last payday thats a huge overpayment,just because "he strained a chest muscle"???
            Answer me this then, why would tightwad scum Hearn offer a complete unknown nobody £4 mil he didn't have to,but lowball the other champ? Don't say fear because Pulev is easily as dangerous as Parker or more, Parker lost to a fat ass cruiserweight Ruiz & robbed him for the title w hometown judges
            The fact they aren't offering Parker even half that amount shows what kind of scumbag Hearn is also.
            You're bonafide stupid man, I can't discuss boxing with you, that and I won't.

Comment

The Cojanu fight rests solely on the shoulders of Fluff Furry cancelling three days before the fight, the guy was damn well supposed to be in the country two weeks early and cancelled whilst still in the UK ffs. Yes sure Parker looked like shyt versus RC, he knows damn well he looked like crap. Having seen JP against Ruiz and Takam he had like a mid fight slump, his stamina and fatigue were in huge question, watch him versus Furry and he dispels all those negative snipes at him, clearly it was a focus issue, laziness and tardiness and not an actual real concern. The guy appears to fight at the level he's fighting at, is AJ a level above him, possibly, likely yet he's answered those questions in his last fight clearly worked on his fitness.

We simply don't know JP's ceiling as we don't AJ's one thing is certain though, it ain't no soft touch easy defence for AJ.
              I think that is exactly what it is. No defence parker is tailor made for joshua to look spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                “He’s greedy. But we want more money...”

Martin had the heavyweight belt. It was a fair exchange. 5 mil for his title.
                you dont sound smart at all lol Parker has a title as well duh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  I think that is exactly what it is. No defence parker is tailor made for joshua to look spectacular
                  You're saying it is, how ? Parker throws punches for a damn start what did Klitschko throw the first 4-5 rounds ? Takam has nothing more than clubbing power whatsoever. I don't understand why Parker is being wrote off so easily.

Are their any real boxing fans on this site ?

Comment

Martin got a big payday because beating him and taking one of Klitschko's old straps set up a big fight with AJ & Dr. Steel Hammer. Beating Parker won't have that kind of an impact on Joshua's career, so why offer the hardly seen guy big money?

Comment

You're bonafide stupid man, I can't discuss boxing with you, that and I won't.
                      Then go **** yourself you lil dîcksucking fanboi,I irritated the AJ tard by speaking FACTS...

Comment

Working...
                      X