Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First fight was pretty good, id watch a rematch if Canelo stalls

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      You'd rather see DJ rematch before Canelo rematch ? Seriously ?
      Both fights were close and Jacobs fought GGG 1st. So I thnk it fair he get a rematch first. You disagree?

That said, I get that you pdo the bigger money fight 1st and then he can fight Jacobs after.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Canelo doesn't seem very enthusiastic about fighting GGG again because he knows it'll be a repeat: Canelo doesn't get passed GGG's jab. Canelo doesn't have the cardio to fight 3 minutes of every round, and GGG now realizes Canelo isn't a super puncher at 160, so he'll push the pace even earlier in the fight this time.

Unless A. Byrd clones herself and is going to be all 3 judges - GGG wins easily.
        canelo was making ggg miss almost the whole night. ggg connected a whopping 36% power punches while his usual percentage is closer to 50%

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Canelo doesn't seem very enthusiastic about fighting GGG again because he knows it'll be a repeat: Canelo doesn't get passed GGG's jab. Canelo doesn't have the cardio to fight 3 minutes of every round, and GGG now realizes Canelo isn't a super puncher at 160, so he'll push the pace even earlier in the fight this time.

Unless A. Byrd clones herself and is going to be all 3 judges - GGG wins easily.
          LMFAO! Nelo don't have the "cardio" but gave lil g an invitation on the ropes but lil g was hesitant. Must of been the punches lil g was taking the whole night that got him thinking twice before jumping in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Both fights were close and Jacobs fought GGG 1st. So I thnk it fair he get a rematch first. You disagree?

That said, I get that you pdo the bigger money fight 1st and then he can fight Jacobs after.
            I think their is a case for for the fight going both ways in the DJ fight, the Canelo fight I felt a draw was a fair result and couldn't possibly see Canelo winning, a draw yes he most certainly didnt win.

In a draw I feel it warrants a rematch.

Against Jacobs I actually had DJ winning and sure I'd like to see a rematch and sure he deserves a rematch, I just feel the Canelo vs Golovkin is a huge event and really needs a definitive ending, with every passing Golovkin fight he appears to regress, with that type of style I guess you're never gonna be in the game long term, his longevity decreases with every fight I suppose. I've kind of moved on from the Jacobs fight I guess however I do agree with you he's deserving of a rematch it's just not something I wanna see over a Canelo rematch right now, for reasons being I suppose I really want to see who the no.1 at the weight is.

Before the Golovkin Canelo fight I'd have said Jacobs toys with Canelo, after Canelo puttin on a much better performance than I expected now I ain't so sure. It'd be nice to see GGG get the rematch and retire, he's coming up on forty and their are other guys I wanna see facing each other establishing themselves in the future of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by zoken View Post
              You can wait for the Sanders vs Lemieux winner or you can go after Charlo. I don't know why they are not talking about that fight.
              And I don't know why you are ignoring the FACT that Jermall is lil g's mandatory. Let's get the fake **** out of boxing 1st. Then we can have Jermall, Nelo, Jacobs & Boo Boo all go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                question, do you believe Canelo beat Lara? Because you mention missing all night as proof that ggg was less effective than Canelo yet Canelo only landed 23% vs lara yet was given the decision. Ggg landed 31% vs canelo. Canelo landed 33.5% vs ggg which isn't much of a difference especially when you consider ggg landed significantly more punches than Canelo. Compubox aside, ggg landed solid jabs on Canelo all night while Canelo's so called power punches consisted of plenty of shoe
                Shine flurries and keep away right hands as he was on the back foot. Neither of them landed many big clean shots but ggg was definitely the aggressor and his jab was the most effective punch either fighter landed with any sort of consistency.

CANELO had the heart to fight Lara and came out with the victory, while your hero didn't even want to face Lara, he ran scared from the challenge. Golovkin fans have no right to bring up Lara to try & make CANELO look bad bro.

Comment

Who gives a fuc about Lara you stupid fan boys. A guy with no power so boring that half the attendance walked out on his last fight. If you have insomnia watch A Lara fight so it can help you get some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Make sure Vada testing is in place Jacobs is juicing

Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      canelo was making ggg miss almost the whole night. ggg connected a whopping 36% power punches while his usual percentage is closer to 50%
                      Canelo landed a whopping 34% and landed way less punches

Fking fan boy ******s lol - can't really argue with mentally ill fanatics.

Comment

Working...
                      X