Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Hopes Wilder, Parker Wins Gets His Name Near Ali, Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    who cares about belts

for chrissake, most of that shht did not even exist when Louis was doing his thing

nobody gets to wander up in this age of multiple champions and say..... there ya go, I did it

who fkn cares

WHO, with consideration given to when/how..... nothing else
    Agreed👌🏻 Belts are just belts, it's not about how many titles you hold it's about what and who is on your resume.

Comment

Even though I like wilder AJ seems like a cool humble dude I like that he knows those are the fights he needs but those fights won't get him to that level as far as unifying Maybe but not on that mythical Ali Tyson level

Comment

I don't put to much credit in those guys but certainly will help his resume when he humiliates these two. Parker barely gets by his defenses and wilder only fights bums.

Comment

For those going off, quit hating, what he said was simple fact, if he unifies the titles he is in the history books with the other guys mentioned, it doesn't mean he thinks he's comparable, just statistically he's in the same book.

It's no different to golfer or tennis pro winning a number of championships and it puts them in a class with others.

Comment

I would say they both were but reckon lewis holmes holyfeild louis marciano maybe even klitschko brothers are above them and thats without looking before ww2 fighters really tyson big fights were holmes ruddock bruno that he won and ppl diss wlads resumee

Comment

he clearly wouldn't be as great as those two just from that although he would definately have a very elite resume with whyte, klitschko, parker and wilder all victories on there, and might be considered on tysons level

Comment

ali & tyson never ducked and ran like biblical and "fast eddie" hearns are doing vs birdlegs

Comment

We need to see his stiff ass beat both guys instead of talking. Stiff ass.

Comment

I hope this is a misquote!

Comment

He will never be on the level of Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X