Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: I Don't Wish Kovalev Well - He Quit Against Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't disagree with the message, but I'm sick of hearing from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      Sergey been drinking Vodka in training camp for years, JDJ had no problem with it until Ward iced him.
      This story about Kovalev drinking in camps can't be true! He might be drinking every now and then, but not in camps. I don't believe so. JDJ started spreading s**t around about Krusher right after his attempt to reach Ward's staff failed, early this year. What is amazing, is the anger he still has inside of him against Kovalev. Ok, Sergey may not be the nicest guy on earth, but, after all, JDJ was paid to train him and has tried to jump on the other side. To me this means betrayer...

Comment

the Ward fanboys who lost the first fight and had to shoot to the balls in the second one are a force to be reckoned with!

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
          Sergey been drinking Vodka in training camp for years, JDJ had no problem with it until Ward iced him.
          When Tony Weeks cheated Kovalev, John David Jackson simply blames the victim.

Likewise, if they had found tainted water in Kovalev's bladder, John David Jackson could just blame Vodka.

Duva should have been proactive beyond the teleprompter.
          Last edited by maracho; 11-14-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            If you say that Kovalev was drinking....and you allow one of your fighters to drink in training camp, what kind of trainer are you?
            a robert garcia type trainer?

Comment

Funny considering Kovalev made this guy relevant as a trainer...so now that the checks cleared he can't be the bigger man? Pair that up with the fact you were talking to the rival camp on top of that...SNAKE JDJ.

Comment

You can say what you want about Kovalev but JDJ is a traitor and traitors are the worst kind of people. You'd have to be an idiot to be a fighter and train under JDJ now after his character has been revealed. He might not like you and will rat out all your bad habits to the opponent's camp.

Trainers are not paid to like the fighter.

Comment

JDJ is so damn petty and I love that ****

Comment

and you're a ****ing judas. Kovalev can rebound, your training career is as good as over.

Comment

Not a good look for JDJ. He should be gracious and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X