Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: I Don't Wish Kovalev Well - He Quit Against Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDJ is right & wrong.

Right- In that he did quit in the rematch. I felt Ward/Kovalev I was a complete and total ripoff, he beat Ward and got jobbed, but the rematch was a different story. Even if there were some low blows at the end of the TKO, Kov was shot and would have gone down anyway. I could see him quitting even before Ward landed the booming right to the head that rocked him and lead to the TKO.

WRONG-For talking shyt on Kov after he was fired. THE FACT IS, IF HE HAD BUILT A BETTER FIGHT PLAN AND GOT HIS FIGHTER WELL PREPARED ENOUGH KOVALEV MIGHT NOT HAVE LOST HIS BELTS AND HE MIGHT STILL HAVE A JOB.

Comment

**** JDJ hope kovalev pays your ass a visit and alters your life!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        **** JDJ hope kovalev pays your ass a visit and alters your life!
        Haha damn. Did you see yesterday’s JDJ on SecondsOut yesterday? JDJ almost threatened Kovalev and said he has a surprise for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Haha damn. Did you see yesterday’s JDJ on SecondsOut yesterday? JDJ almost threatened Kovalev and said he has a surprise for him.
          lol naw but ill watch it right now

Comment

Make it happen then, Kovalev vs J David Jackson, light heavyweight grudge fight lol.

Comment

Working...
            X