Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha De La Hoya calling out McGregor but he was calling his fight against Floyd a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

IS THERE A BIGGER HYPOCRITE ON THE PLANET than Oscar. He wouldn't stop trashing the Conor vs Mayweather fight as a farce. A circus act. A disgrace to boxing. He didn't like it because it might cost the Canelo vs GGG fight a few buys. Now phony Oscar wants to cash in on that Conor money in exactly the same type of fight as Mayweather vs. Conor was. Oscar is such a complete liar and double talker it's impossible to take him seriously or believe a word he says.

Comment

I am wondering if there has ever been anyone in the sport that I hate more than ODH. Kovalev is a subhuman, Mir Khan is deplorable and Shawn Porter has the most unappealing style in boxing but I have a genuine hatred for this fraud Oscar.

Comment

He sure doesn't look like he has been training in secret or training at all. He looks about 50 pounds over his fighting weight. He is damn near as fat as Hatton and Fury. I doubt he has jogged a single step, thrown a single punch on the heavy bag or even walked around the block from the look of him.

Comment

Oscar beats mctapper and I bet he will have better stamina than mctapper too

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I am wondering if there has ever been anyone in the sport that I hate more than ODH. Kovalev is a subhuman, Mir Khan is deplorable and Shawn Porter has the most unappealing style in boxing but I have a genuine hatred for this fraud Oscar.
              How is he a fraud? How is someone that's a fraud take on the biggest challenges and risks a loss on his records like a true champion?

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Conor almost knocked out Floyd and outboxed him until he got tired. He would KO DLH in 30 seconds like Aldo. McGregor is #3 P4P right now in boxing, he should take a tune up first.
                Your from Ireland and some Irishmen are just plain nuts when it come to Conor. He never even made Mayweather blink. Mayweather let him win the first 3 rounds to give the fans their money's
                worth and then stopped the totally gassed out Conor for his first KO in many years. Conor is a good boxer by MMA standards only. By pro boxing standards he is a weak puncher with a weak chin and garbage stamina. Any top 50 pro boxer his weight could beat him and he is not even PFP#300 in boxing. He will never return to pro boxing because he found out he wasn't the great boxer he thought he was. Haven't you noticed that all his recent challenges to pro boxers have been to fight him in the UFC under UFC rules. He learned his lesson not to fight pro boxers under boxing rules. He might beat little washed up Paulie under boxing rules but that's about it.

Comment

Oscar is so pathetic

When Mayweather was fighting him it was a embarrassment to the sport he loved

Fast forward 2 months later and he'd fight Connor at the drop of the hat. This is one of the many reasons why Oscar is probably the biggest clown in the sport

Comment

A coked up, wearing fishnets in training ODL got a split decision against Floyd. Old ass De La Hoya would spark Conner in 2 no doubt.

Comment

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

In a shocking twist, six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya appeared on a radio show produced by his promotional company, Golden Boy Promotions, and stated that he's been secretly' training for a comeback fight - hopefully against UFC superstar Conor McGregor. De La Hoya, 44 years old, has been retired since taking a beating in his one-sided TKO defeat at the hands of Manny Pacquiao in 2009 - a bout where De La Hoya killed his body to squeeze down to the welterweight limit of 147 pounds.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X