Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Oscar, but he is being a hypocrite here. Unless he insists that this is an exhibition fight and not a fight at goes on his official record. Even then, if he goes through with this he better admit it is merely a money grab and a way for him to stick it to Floyd if he can indeed finish Conor in two rounds. Even less than ten rounds. I would guess it does over 1.5 million PPVs. Possibly more if we see footage of Oscar sparring and looking sharp, which I doubt after ten years of inactivity.

Comment

Is this satire? lol, Oscar "faster than ever" in his 40s...sounds like he's been snorting the magic fairy dust again.

And to all the Conor nuthuggers, still waiting for any of you people that claimed he "hurt Floyd with a body shot" to acknowledge the blatant low-blow in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Amazing how some folks think Connor did well against Floyd. Floyd carried the guy for the first few rounds and even Floyd who can't punch worth a damn was rocking Connor when he wanted to.
        Oscar would punish the mma kid just as the mma guy would do to Oscar in a cage.
        They are two completely different sports. Just because they legally punch in mma it is completely different to punching in boxing. The weight distribution is the opposite for each sport. The mma stance is generally wider and that contributes to not talking strong punches as well as a boxer can. Most contact in mma is at full length in boxing the shorter the punch is boxing the more meaningful the effect.

Oscar beats the crap out of that kid.

This kid got more attention by getting stopped by Floyd
        than he did in the cage for mma.
        They should kiss each other's azz! Garbage fight for garbage fans.

Ray
        McGregor outboxes De La Hoya to a UD. Seriously.

Comment

pretty sure he was fwaaken around fellas........

Comment

Biggest hypocrite in boxing

Comment

All I know is that a 44 year old De la Hoya, higher than a rollercoaster, would still **** up the entire ufc roster in a boxing ring. He would eat McGaygors ******* alive!!!!!111

Comment

Same guy that was concerned about boxing's integrity earlier this year. Backed up by his dyslexic horde of Boxing Scene posters.

Comment

Because they is so many more broke boxers the UFC will keep trying to make beat one.All they gotta do is get a guy like Tonry,jones,ODLH all former champs and HOFers.And keep matching them with their best strikers and in prime and bigger(all things true about May/McM May was older and smaller just not completely shot)And one day they will get lucky and say "WE BEAT HOF/ATG AT OWN GAME"I mean guys like Jones,Toney or ODLA are not even 10% what they were.The MMA guys will never admit it but best win BY FAR in these cross matches is Mercer/Silva.That was a waaaaay old shot boxer KOing IN 9 SECS a close to prime if not prime MMA guy in MMA.But wach they will keep tring to catch a shot/brain damage boxer and claim a win.

Comment

Hate oscar now become proper slimey use to be one of the sports best wouldnt know which one i would want to win both rats

Comment

ODH beat Peckerweather. McGregor was whuppin Peckerweather so it is sound understanding that ODH whups McGregor in two

Comment

Working...
                      X