Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g g g View Post
    conor almost knocked out floyd and outboxed him until he got tired..
    hahahahahahhahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      why you gotta bring 619 into this? LOL
      Because that mask he wears is unrivalled in term of **** eroticism don't know about 619, 69 seems more appropriate seeing as he knows what Oscars penis smells like after the session they had.

Comment

I think Oscar has moved from coke to meth.

Comment

Oscar Dela Hoya is a legend and will k.I. condor in 5 rounds

Comment

Why do people worry about Oscars sex life,Oscar is a millionaire who does tons of charity and he don't care about you haters get a life haters .I love oscar

Comment

Oscar schools and stops the bum, MacGruber has no balls he won't take this fight. Floyd carried the guy, hell did he even throw a punch the first four rounds ? Connor is a joke.

Comment

LOL

NO HE COULDN"T. Despite what you all believe, Floyd had to work with conner more than he wanted to.

He's so old, he looked like crap against pacman

Comment

Oscar would beat the dog**** out of Connor. He has no reason to carry him like Floyd did and Oscar wouldn't be dwarfed in there by Connor like Floyd was. He's bigger and hits harder. Connor showed absolutely no power to make a guy with a granite chin like Oscar the least bit nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
                    Why do people worry about Oscars sex life,Oscar is a millionaire who does tons of charity and he don't care about you haters get a life haters .I love oscar
                    Spoken like a true victim of sexual abuse at the hands of mandingo fishnet pants Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      "I’ve been secretly training"... LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X