Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo living proof that Pirog would have made quick work of GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    Sorry to tell you , but you've been brainwashed by Team GGG & the biased fan boy media , with the lies , hypocricy, smear campaigns, duckery & bafoonery tactics.

Based off his history Golovkin would of weaseled his way out of the fight saying: "I'm too sore." "Pirog don't sell enough tickets." "Pirog hasn't done enough, to share a ring with me." "Pirog doesn't do huge PPV's like I'm going to sell".

Your a gold spoon diva protecter/enabler: that's why Gennadshe Golovqueen acts like she acts.
    My man I can guarantee you I have been watching boxing probably longer than you've been alive, so let's just start with that. ReyesBoxing siding with the spanish fighter automatically..like I haven't seen you on here with this same narrative before. You and your "loyal to my own" ilk of fans are the absolute worst. You pass yourself off as boxing fans but all you do is wave your pom poms exclusively for the guy that either comes from your background or speaks a language you do. So when you try to talk to me about brainwashed and fanboy sht, do us both a favor and walk over to a mirror and look at a fanboy up close and personally.

For the record Pirog had K2 come to him to make that fight not the other way around so your bi*ch made excuses why that fight wouldn't have happened might work on those without a clue my man...keep trying chump.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      My man I can guarantee you I have been watching boxing probably longer than you've been alive, so let's just start with that. ReyesBoxing siding with the spanish fighter automatically..like I haven't seen you on here with this same narrative before. You and your "loyal to my own" ilk of fans are the absolute worst. You pass yourself off as boxing fans but all you do is wave your pom poms exclusively for the guy that either comes from your background or speaks a language you do. So when you try to talk to me about brainwashed and fanboy sht, do us both a favor and walk over to a mirror and look at a fanboy up close and personally.

For the record Pirog had K2 come to him to make that fight not the other way around so your bi*ch made excuses why that fight wouldn't have happened might work on those without a clue my man...keep trying chump.

I didn't make anything up , those are all excuses Gennady Golovcant used before. The truth hurts Golovkin fans it seems , maybe his enablers shouldn't have allowed the bafoonery, chump. HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        I didn't make anything up , those are all excuses Gennady Golovcant used before. The truth hurts Golovkin fans it seems , maybe his enablers shouldn't have allowed the bafoonery, chump. HAHA
        Well he beat Canelo in the court of professional opinion, that's fine enough for me...same as with Pacquaio vs Bradley 1...we got over it but as far as actual boxing fans are concerned Bradley is 0-3 against Pacquaio, and as far as the non-supporting my kind fans Canelo is 0-1 with a pretty decent showing of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          Then why didn't Canelo defeat him? Or Jacobs? Or anyone else?
          Jacobs & Nelo both beat him. Go look at the tape & stop watching the harold ledderman & jim lamply show....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
            Compared / relative to whom?
            Not to bias idiots....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              It’s embarrassing that you have to try and see an ulterior motive in every comment. I don’t give a **** about Golovkin. Grow a pair.
              Its embarrassing how you try to act stupid. Grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Jacobs & Nelo both beat him. Go look at the tape & stop watching the harold ledderman & jim lamply show....
                Lampley applauded every time either Runelo and Jacobs threw something, regardless of it hitting nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Its embarrassing how you try to act stupid. Grow a pair.
                  Still not grown a pair yet bud?

Comment

Working...
                  X