Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo living proof that Pirog would have made quick work of GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirog would have smoked Canelo. Canelo "The Thick Snake" wants none of that Russisn sugar milk!!!

Comment

LMAO...you mean running scared for 9 rds?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Why is it always GGG getting thrashed by these ghosts of the past? He has had his ass kicked in fantasy fights with retired boxers on this forum far more than any other boxer. Great boxers from the past be it Pirog, Hopkins, Hagler, Monzon or SRR are brought in on the time machine for the express purpose of giving GGG the beating so many haters on here think he deserves. He can't possibly win these fantasy fights. He has never lost a real fight or avoided a fight with any top middleweight. I think he would have defeated Pirog at any time. Pirog was good but not as good as GGG. GGG is the one who will be remembered as a great champion when only boxing historians will remember Pirog. It's too bad that Pirog was injured and forced to retire but stuff happens. Don't go turning Pirog into some unbeatable monster that he never was. He was even on points with Jacobs when he landed the bombs that KOed Jacobs. A 35 year old GGG beat a much bigger, stronger and all around better version of Jacobs than Pirog did.
        Green K sent...

Comment

Ggg via destruction

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            My man that food you had for lunch must have you salty as fk...like they weren't scheduled to fight when Pirog was healthy before he injured himself...fk off hater.

Sorry to tell you , but you've been brainwashed by Team GGG & the biased fan boy media , with the lies , hypocricy, smear campaigns, duckery & bafoonery tactics.

Based off his history Golovkin would of weaseled his way out of the fight saying: "I'm too sore." "Pirog don't sell enough tickets." "Pirog hasn't done enough, to share a ring with me." "Pirog doesn't do huge PPV's like I'm going to sell".

Your a gold spoon diva protecter/enabler: that's why Gennadshe Golovqueen acts like she acts.

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
              LOL dumb af alert
              The Gold Spoon-Fed Cowardly Diva, Protection Program member alert LOL

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                Sorry to tell you , but you've been brainwashed by Team GGG & the biased fan boy media , with the lies , hypocricy, smear campaigns, duckery & bafoonery tactics.

Based off his history Golovkin would of weaseled his way out of the fight saying: "I'm too sore." "Pirog don't sell enough tickets." "Pirog hasn't done enough, to share a ring with me." "Pirog doesn't do huge PPV's like I'm going to sell".

Your a gold spoon diva protecter/enabler: that's why Gennadshe Golovqueen acts like she acts.
                Are you ******ed?

Golovkin and Pirog were scheduled to fight on September 1 2012 (Golovkin's first time on HBO and in America), but Pirog sustained an injury and was replaced with Proksa.

Learn your history and try again.

Comment

Based off his history Golovkin would of weaseled his way out of the fight saying:
                  *Would have.

Comment

Pirog was an excellent fighter, but stylistically I'm not convinced he beats GGG. I also think Jacobs is a much better fighter now than he was then.

I think Pirog could do some work in today's division in general and would not be outmatched by anyone, but he wouldn't be a destroyer based on that one fight with Jacobs.

Comment

The Gold Spoon-Fed Cowardly Diva, Protection Program member alert LOL
                      So GGG ducked Pirog by having Pirog break his back while training for GGGvPirog?

Sorry bro, you are dumb AF and I shall move on

Comment

Working...
                      X