Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazealle is as easy a mamdatory as Wilder could have. And I still fancy him over Wilder. But chicken legs doesn't have to fight a mamdatory next. So he will dodge Brazealle, fight Seri Seferi or the like then sign the AJ contract and cash out in April when he gets battered.

Comment

Balls; none existent

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        so signing and training to fight both povetkin and ortiz doesnt matter at all?

I know the fights didnt happen because they both failed their PED tests.....

but to say that wilder wont fight someone is nonsense he's proved that he's willing to get in there with anyone.
        Pov was wbc mandatory. Wilder couldn't dodgw him.and the ******ns won the purse bid. Wilder didn't voluntary pov

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
          Pov was wbc mandatory. Wilder couldn't dodgw him.and the ******ns won the purse bid. Wilder didn't voluntary pov
          if wilder didn't want to fight all he had to do was drop that belt.....

did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            if wilder didn't want to fight all he had to do was drop that belt.....

did that happen?
            What drop his only belt? Not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Comment

Both want the fight, just the promoters getting in the way.

Comment

Thread is great idea needs to be enforced though

Comment

Originally posted by Misty55 View Post
                  Both want the fight, just the promoters getting in the way.
                  Wilder clearly wants it more. His managers told him the 15 million offer was horrible and not to take it, but he said I don't care, I want the fight anyway.

If AJ said to Hearn, **** Povetkin, make the Wilder fight happen, it would have happened.

AJ made the rational business decision to wait. Wilder didn't care about business and just wanted to find out who the best was.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Wilder clearly wants it more. His managers told him the 15 million offer was horrible and not to take it, but he said I don't care, I want the fight anyway.

If AJ said to Hearn, **** Povetkin, make the Wilder fight happen, it would have happened.

AJ made the rational business decision to wait. Wilder didn't care about business and just wanted to find out who the best was.
                    Wilder said he wanted the fight anyway, and AJ told Hearn to make it happen. So Hearn sent Wilder a contract and Wilder didn't sign it.

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Wilder said he wanted the fight anyway, and AJ told Hearn to make it happen. So Hearn sent Wilder a contract and Wilder didn't sign it.
                      Wilder didn't sign it because it had no date. Hearn said give me a few days and I'll give you a date. Wilder waited a few days and Hearn said the date is April 2019 after Povetkin.

So Wilder didn't sign because Hearn broke his promise about the fight being next.

Comment

Working...
                      X