Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    ??? He barely knocks out half his opponents??? And hasnt had one in over 2 years??? Are ypu really comparing sht fighters hes tko'd to Mikey Garcia??? Linaries has been KO's by WAY less boxers than Garcia.
    I'm not a 100% sure Linares would have stopped him but I am 100% sure he would have won, if Garcia would win I would gladly eat my words

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      OMG it was boxrec take a poll dumbazz NO ONE TAKE THEIR RATINGS for real. NO ONE great place to check record but NO ONE TAKES THEIR RANKINGSSERIOUS.LMAO.Go check the other 3 I named only one I know is THE RING but I know either of trans nat or espn don't have him rated that high(as Linares).
      You dumb bîtch their the only ranking that is recognized by the 4 orgs,so try again dîckeater. Boxrec is the equivalent to bcs computer in boxing thats not based on ANYONES opinions but rather a formula calculated by computer based off strength of opponent,margin of victory,etc.etc. so jog on u dumb bîtch,how ****ing ****** can 1 gimp make themselves look in 1 day?

Comment

• yea boxrec is respected now I KNOW ur dumb as hell u wanna use ratings boxrec that say Canelo is pfp#1 that's what ur sayin??????????????????????? boy u just blew it

Comment

Olny 2 guys have been doing all the agreeing Kushking,the shadow or something like that.Look at their posts before this one they spell the same words wrong and when the swear they use exact same letters.Now I'm getting this ALT buis still waiting boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
          I honestly don't no why you bite, there obviously mildly retarted, you can't discuss a topic with them about anything as soon as you disagree with them on something they go full retarted .... biggest babies on the forum by far

Comment

Olny 2 guys have been doing all the agreeing Kushking,the shadow or something like that.Look at their posts before this one they spell the same words wrong and when the swear they use exact same letters.Now I'm getting this ALT buis still waiting boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            Im not arguing??? I dont argue with rtards. I just want your $$$$. Again will Linaries fight someone as good as Easter next?? Or will it be against another bum???? My $$$$ on it being a scrub. But youll all sudden put them in HOFame and on every P4P list no matter how many losses or how shty they really are.

Comment

• Why everyone think it is Easter?

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                You dumb bîtch their the only ranking that is recognized by the 4 orgs,so try again dîckeater. Boxrec is the equivalent to bcs computer in boxing thats not based on ANYONES opinions but rather a formula calculated by computer based off strength of opponent,margin of victory,etc.etc. so jog on u dumb bîtch,how ****ing ****** can 1 gimp make themselves look in 1 day?
                They have Canelo pfp#1 and AB is 6th rank 140pder lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Canelo number 1 middleweight in the world after 1 fight at 155 pounds... great formula

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    I honestly don't no why you bite, there obviously mildly retarted, you can't discuss a topic with them about anything as soon as you disagree with them on something they go full retarted .... biggest babies on the forum by far
                    So says the biggest bîtch besides this gimp,your such a dumb fággot u start crying when u get owned like the troll gimp u are. EVERYONE knows both u 2 fággots don't know shît about boxing,I rarely get in arguments with anyone til they start name-calling like u 2 fággots do when I own your bîtch ass with FACTS.:bukkake:
                    Last edited by kushking; 11-09-2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                      So im a rtard because i believe 1000% Mikey would beat Linares??? I also think Eatster would beat this Linares who just went to hell,with a nobody??? I see you brought zero value to the conversation. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X