Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    I know my irish temper gets the best of me,you can tell its same person look at spelling.
    Your an Irish Drunk more than anything. Fkn GINGER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      Canelo number 1 middleweight in the world after 1 fight at 155 pounds... great formula
      He not just #1 at 160 they have him rated pfp#1 lmao

Comment

He lost last fight lmao take poll nothing in it but which ratings are best the 3 I named or boxrec.do it tomorrow prime time and ill bet you BOXREC COMES IN LAST. OK JUST ASK WHICH RATINGS the ring,trans nan,espn,or boxrec and if boxrec don't come in last ill kiss your azz in middle of mainstreet.That way you get too live out your closet fantacy and I would wanna die.gooooooo a head

Dumb**** he DRAWED his last fight,thats why boxrec is THE ONLY respectable ratings in boxing because its based on the only thing the matters OFFICIAL RESULTS,not the opinion of dumb groupie hoes like you. But of course you agree with a ranking that has Crawford/gg p4p #1,& lomahypeko over canelo. I swear boxibg fanbois are a disease,too ****** to realize that when theres a close fight the boxrec computer awards the fighter that won/drawed less pts.

Funny how AJ is smart enough to know what should be obvious to dumb cucks like u:if boxing had a bcs like college football canelo would be by far p4p #1,based on strength of schedule, opponents,results,& margin of victory,& age. But to dumbasses like u he's supposed to ko EVERYONE like ggg even though he fights the biggest names/fights,& ggg fights bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Your an Irish Drunk more than anything. Fkn GINGER!!!
          done little fake azz boxrec rating idiot that's just the best lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            dumb**** he drawed his last fight,thats why boxrec is the only respectable ratings in boxing because its based on the only thing the matters official results,not the opinion of dumb groupie hoes like you. But of course you agree with a ranking that has crawford/gg p4p #1,& lomahypeko over canelo. I swear boxibg fanbois are a disease,too ****** to realize that when theres a close fight the boxrec computer awards the fighter that won/drawed less pts.

Funny how aj is smart enough to know what should be obvious to dumb cucks like u:if boxing had a bcs like college football canelo would be by far p4p #1,based on strength of schedule, opponents,results,& margin of victory,& age. But to dumbasses like u he's supposed to ko everyone like ggg even though he fights the biggest names/fights,& ggg fights bums.
            no one agree with you no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I know my irish temper gets the best of me,you can tell its same person look at spelling.
              Thats what pûssy cowards like u resort to whenever they get owned,they claim im someone else as u cant handle getting manhandled like your daddy used to do to u.

Comment

Really dumb****? Because EVERYONE not named canary gàylord has been laughing at your imbecilic fallacies. Funny how Joshua agrees with me,as well as many others,but you'll bîtch out & not pay if I prove it to your bîtch ass like last time. Coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  So im a rtard because i believe 1000% Mikey would beat Linares??? I also think Eatster would beat this Linares who just went to hell,with a nobody??? I see you brought zero value to the conversation. Good job.
                  Mikey owns anyone and everyone @ 135 and probably 140... should probably be pfp number1....and yes Easter/linares is probably 50/50 but come on linares is and should be ranked higher at this point in time..... I probably should have left you out of it.... the fact you replied with a logical statement proves that unlike the other guy who just goes full ******

Comment

Hey dumb ass, Ring is so trustworthy they still have Tyson Fury ranked the same as linares bum ass as division champ. Surely u agree with that huh fanboi?

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      thats what pûssy cowards like u resort to whenever they get owned,they claim im someone else as u cant handle getting manhandled like your daddy used to do to u.
                      idiot i told already now this is last time ok get it little boy because its getting late for you.take poll at this site with nothing in it besides which rankings do you respect.the ring,trans nan,espn or your dumazz boxrec.and make it one that shows who voted for what.and if your(boxrec)is anything but last i will give my points and never come on here again.you dont even have to put up anything. Got it got it????????????? Now leave me alone

Comment

Working...
                      X