Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRITS Don't Understand That JOSHUA vs WILDER will double KLITSCHKO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was wlad-AJ on PPV in the US? I dont remember that chit. no way that sold well here. maybe in ***gy britland and germany

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I can see it now, Deontay shrivels while Fury gets fatter and laughs

Oh wait, you meant Fury get thin real quick... still a funny image
      I don't think Fury is mean spirited enough to use a Gypsy curse on someone else.

However, I do think he is lazy enough to use one for personal gain (or in this case weight loss).

Comment

There is every logical and good reason that AJ should fight Wilder in England in his very next fight. There is no good or logical reason why AJ shouldn't fight Wilder in England in his next fight. Wilder has said he would come to England to fight AJ. It's AJ's highest paying fight. If AJ keeps refusing to fight Wilder he looks more and more like a 250 pound muscular, hard punching chicken.

Comment

The OP is tallking out of his arse, as usual.

Wlad was a much bigger draw in the UK than Wilder is right now.

Comment

But that record would not be doubled without the help of exposure by knocking whyte out infront of the british public.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              The OP is tallking out of his arse, as usual.

Wlad was a much bigger draw in the UK than Wilder is right now.
              I don't know where these guys are getting the idea that Wilder is a bigger draw than Klitschko, but their nut hugging is hilariously entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                I don't know where these guys are getting the idea that Wilder is a bigger draw than Klitschko, but their nut hugging is hilariously entertaining.
                Exactly right.
                That said, I’d like them to fight just to shut these idiots up. Wilder is dining out on beating up Stiverne twice which is pretty embarrassing.

I also wonder why everyone thinks AJ owes Wilder a payday. Come up with the dollars and make AJ an offer seeing as Wilder is such a global star....

Comment

This is the best post you ever made

Comment

Originally posted by grobbo View Post
                    Exactly right.
                    That said, I’d like them to fight just to shut these idiots up. Wilder is dining out on beating up Stiverne twice which is pretty embarrassing.

I also wonder why everyone thinks AJ owes Wilder a payday. Come up with the dollars and make AJ an offer seeing as Wilder is such a global star....
                    I would really like to see that fight too.

Wilder is a dangerous fighter but I think AJ will beat him.

Comment

Klitschko was extremely well known here after a decade+ of dominating the HW division.

Wilder... isnt.

Superfights have two superstars fighting each other. At the moment we only have one. Thats why Hearn wants Wilder to fight and KO Whyte, so that it becomes a bigger fight.

Is that hard to understand? Are yanks this dense? I swear most of you guys were plugging this message when Canelo was messing GG around (way worse than what AJ has done so far with Wilder btw)?

Comment

Working...
                      X