No announcement yet.

BRITS Don't Understand That JOSHUA vs WILDER will double KLITSCHKO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRITS Don't Understand That JOSHUA vs WILDER will double KLITSCHKO PPV

You want Wilder to fight Whyte? No problem. Pay Wilder what he wants cause the UK PPV record will be smashed when the whole UK tunes in to see the baddest men on earth rumble, not some over the hill got it easy with Steel Hammering Meldoniumz era.

Dont you BRITS want to read headlines "Joshua and Wilder SMASH Previous PPv Record!"

But but Whyte!! Wilder ducking Martin style purses doe..

3.1 million PPV

Comment

It's just like when Canelo fans couldn't understand that a fight with GGG would be bigger than the sum of its parts.

Ok, little jab aside, we need to make this damn fight. This is the fight that everyone wants to see. No BS, no tune up, no "fight Whyte first"... just one champ against another champ.

Like Shannon would say, LET'S GO CHAMP!!

Comment

The fight needs to happen. It doesn't matter if it does twice as much or half of what the Wlad fight did, it's the biggest fight than can happen right now and that's all that matters. Comparisons are pointless either way.

Comment

It isn't about the money, but ego and status. Sure money plays a big factor in the sport but imagine if Joshua lost his undefeated record to Wilder, he would no longer be the cash cow.

He can't lose his fanbase by taking the risk of fighting Wilder, simply from my personal perspective I don't think he is ready for Wilder yet.

I underestimated Wilder and though Joshua would blast him out with ease but I'm starting to doubt it now. It's a 50/50 fight and could go both ways. I'm a fan of AJ more than Wilder but you shouldn't underestimate Wilder.
          Last edited by Quiksilva; 11-06-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

That is the thing Joshua can do well against a lot of guys they are not wrong about that, but there is only one guy he makes the most against and will shat on his other paydays. Not to mention the chance to actually expand his brand out from a market he already owns.

So IF Joshua wants to be more than he is now and make the most money possible in one night (he and his team want both those things) then there is only one guy that comes with.

They can mess around and delay but they don't want to mess that up, because they need Wilder to achieve goals just like Wilder needs them.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              It's just like when Canelo fans couldn't understand that a fight with GGG would be bigger than the sum of its parts.

Ok, little jab aside, we need to make this damn fight. This is the fight that everyone wants to see. No BS, no tune up, no "fight Whyte first"... just one champ against another champ.

Like Shannon would say, LET'S GO CHAMP!!
              You are right it is pretty much identical to that situation, the only real difference is Joshua has less options than Canelo did so can't really play it out that long (and Canelo was reaching hard for those options).

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                You are right it is pretty much identical to that situation, the only real difference is Joshua has less options than Canelo did so can't really play it out that long (and Canelo was reaching hard for those options).
                He's hoping for a mandatory lol

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  He's hoping for a mandatory lol
                  Or Fury to get some kind of Gypsy curse put on him that makes him thinner much quicker than should be humanly possible~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Or Fury to get some kind of Gypsy curse put on him that makes him thinner much quicker than should be humanly possible~
                    I can see it now, Deontay shrivels while Fury gets fatter and laughs

Oh wait, you meant Fury get thin real quick... still a funny image

Comment

Working...
                    X