Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
    Pretty pathetic that you're wishing a life threatening injury towards a fighter that you are clearly obsessed with. I do pity you with your endless hatred towards an ATG fighter.
    the hate is strong in his post LOL!!! he hates manny so much. yet he claims he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      only floyd suffered from lack of ko's, hagler didn't...
      I don't want to derail thread but will answer this.

Lower KO rate is expected when you move up in weight and are testing negative.

I mean is it really an issue that he's had only 1 real TKO win in 10 years? I guess when you hate him and he beat your favorite it is.

Now, as to the thread, you have Crawford beating Floyd, so what do you see him doing to Manny-broken jaw and nose? closed eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        True, Manny is getting KTFO!

Make a thread, I might answer. Just don't derail this thread because it hurts you to think of someone beating Manny into a bloody pulp, making it hard for you to wack off during the fight.
        says the queen of derailing threads....

its going on about ten years since floyd's even been in there with a legit paper champ...

***** hadn't started his first term yet

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
          Pretty pathetic that you're wishing a life threatening injury towards a fighter that you are clearly obsessed with. I do pity you with your endless hatred towards an ATG fighter.
          Awww, did I hurt your feelings too. Yes, I am a noted Manny hater. So much so that I predicted he would likely beat a current WW champ and lose badly to the others.

Save the pity for someone else. if he steps in the ring and gets beat down, so be it.

I do love irritating the few Manny slurpers left on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            yeah their both blacks.
            Yes they are. As is Thurman.

Comment

says the queen of derailing threads....

its going on about ten years since floyd's even been in there with a legit paper champ...

***** hadn't started his first term yet
              Ok, what does that have to do with How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now?

true, ***** wasn't elected yet.

As I said, when you test negative and go up in weight it is expected KO rate will drop. So Floyd had to win by UD.

IMo it would be better if you bring this up at his HOF election rather than now in this thread.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-06-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I don't want to derail thread but will answer this.

Lower KO rate is expected when you move up in weight and are testing negative.

I mean is it really an issue that he's had only 1 real TKO win in 10 years? I guess when you hate him and he beat your favorite it is.

Now, as to the thread, you have Crawford beating Floyd, so what do you see him doing to Manny-broken jaw and nose? closed eyes?
                lower ko rate is expected when you are running and hugging, and not breaking guys down and putting a stop to them...floyd had the running and hugging part down pretty good over the last ten years...

Comment

lower ko rate is expected when you are running and hugging, and not breaking guys down and putting a stop to them...floyd had the running and hugging part down pretty good over the last ten years...
                  OK. If that is how you see it, cool. How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now?

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe Crawford just UD's him and Thurman brutally stops him.

Actually, I'm going to stop playing.

Manny would do like Povetkin and Ortiz did with Wilder and just test positive so the fight wouldn't happen.

Comment

Awww, did I hurt your feelings too. Yes, I am a noted Manny hater. So much so that I predicted he would likely beat a current WW champ and lose badly to the others.

Save the pity for someone else. if he steps in the ring and gets beat down, so be it.

I do love irritating the few Manny slurpers left on NSB.
                    Nah not really. I'm just reveling the fact that you still constantly waste your life away attacking others on a forum. And I will continue to pity you for that. Good day to you.

Comment

manny is done, he losses all of them.

prime manny fucks them all up

Comment

Working...
                      X