Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why ask a ****** ass question you already know the answer to?

How would Froid do?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I think its a fair to predict both Spence and Crawford would beat Manny at this point. given the size, speed, age and wear and tear of the men involved, its not a stretch to assume they would brutalize him.

I also said he'd likely do well against Thurman, but I guess you missed that part.
      they aint beating pac to a bloody senseless mess doe!! look how you kept changing your tune after every post. first it was pac will get ktfo into a bloody mess to "i think its fair to predict spence and tc beats manny".

i aint even mad at'cha for that. years of rooting for a guy who could barely bust a g****, and now yall got 2 young brothers to root for that doesnt really resemble the last guy yall was rooting for. so i aint even mad at'cha for having these type of thoughts. its a like a caged dog waiting to be let out. yall been waiting for this LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
        Why ask a ****** ass question you already know the answer to?

How would Froid do?
        floyd fans: stop talking about floyd, he's retired!!

floyd fans can only bring up floyd when they feel it'll fit their agenda. other than that, we're not allow to bring up floyd's name since he's retired.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          they aint beating pac to a bloody senseless mess doe!! look how you kept changing your tune after every post. first it was pac will get ktfo into a bloody mess to "i think its fair to predict spence and tc beats manny".

i aint even mad at'cha for that. years of rooting for a guy who could barely bust a g****, and now yall got 2 young brothers to root for that doesnt really resemble the last guy yall was rooting for. so i aint even mad at'cha for having these type of thoughts. its a like a caged dog waiting to be let out. yall been waiting for this LOL.
          Ok, if you don't think so, fine. I think they will and I hope they do. I am not the only one in this thread predicting Spence and Crawford will KHTFO.

Huh? I don't know what you mean. My favorite fighters, hagler and Floyd, were KOing people when I became fans of each. Lack of KO's at the end of their careers doesn't bother me.

They absolutely resemble the guys I rooted for. You just DKSAB!

Comment

This thread is How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now? You need to answer this befoe asking non related questions in an attempt to derail the thread because your feelings got hurt.

Rousey or Merchant would fight harder than Manny if they ever got the opportunity, that I am sure of.

I am not wishing, I am predicting he will. I am wishing he develops the courage to fight Spence or Crawford.
            lol...who doesn't know the answer to this loaded, bullcrap question...

the real question is, what big name, non-boxing scam is floyd gonna pull next...

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              floyd fans: stop talking about floyd, he's retired!!

floyd fans can only bring up floyd when they feel it'll fit their agenda. other than that, we're not allow to bring up floyd's name since he's retired.
              In this thread there is no need to bring up Floyd. The TS asked How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now?

Comment

Ok, if you don't think so, fine. I think they will and I hope they do. I am not the only one in this thread predicting Spence and Crawford will KHTFO.

Huh? I don't know what you mean. My favorite fighters, hagler and Floyd, were KOing people when I became fans of each. Lack of KO's at the end of their careers doesn't bother me.

only floyd suffered from lack of ko's, hagler didn't...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  lol...who doesn't know the answer to this loaded, bullcrap question...

the real question is, what big name, non-boxing scam is floyd gonna pull next...
                  True, Manny is getting KTFO!

Make a thread, I might answer. Just don't derail this thread because it hurts you to think of someone beating Manny into a bloody pulp, making it hard for you to wack off during the fight.

Comment

What a lame excuse. You didn't come in the thread until I did. Then you didn't answer the TS question. That is a combination of gay, stalking, ******ity, butthurt and disrespect for the TS. What a loser you are.

I hope Manny gets a shot at either Spence or Crawford. The sport would be better once he gets brutalized rather than having to watch him lose to school teachers.

Maybe he'd be better off fighting the lunch lady or the janitor rather than a schoolteacher.
                    Pretty pathetic that you're wishing a life threatening injury towards a fighter that you are clearly obsessed with. I do pity you with your endless hatred towards an ATG fighter.

Comment

yeah their both blacks.

Comment

Working...
                      X