Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both spence and crawford have more tko's than ko's and this was against bums, yet they're suppose to be this big time killer LOL.. i aint mad at'cha.. i mean years of rooting for a boxer that was known for running, now yall finally got 2 young african americans to root for. i aint even mad at'cha.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      haven't heard floyd, and tough fight, in the same sentence in about ten years or so
      How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now? you haven't answered this but keep mentioning someone else. Why?

When you are by far the best in the world, you aren't going to have a lot of tough fights, even with 1st ballot HOF'ers. If you are over rated, you will have tough fights.

Now, please answer the TS question. It sucks when Manny fans come into a thread and try to derail it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        both spence and crawford have more tko's than ko's and this was against bums, yet they're suppose to be this big time killer LOL.. i aint mad at'cha.. i mean years of rooting for a boxer that was known for running, now yall finally got 2 young african americans to root for. i aint even mad at'cha.
        If you weren't you would'nt have responded to the post. However, once you saw me suggest Manny would lose you had to say something because you cling to a figment of your imagination.

Here's the deal, manny is a good fighter, no doubt. 1st ballot HOF'er, no doubt. He is also old and frankly was never as good as some of his idiot fans made him out to be IMO.

So, if he returns and ends up in with Spence or Crawford, I expect him to get beaten like a dog. if he doesn't or he surprises and wins, then I will log on and eat crow.

However, i plan on watching the fight close by the hospital so i can get a shot before his catscan and use that as my avi.

Comment

All 3 stop him. He needs to retire.

Comment

I say Spence beats him up and stops him late.

I see an exciting scrap against Crawford. I see Crawford knocking him out late or getting an exciting decision.

Either Thurman knocks him out early or wins a clear UD

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now? you haven't answered this but keep mentioning someone else. Why?

When you are by far the best in the world, you aren't going to have a lot of tough fights, even with 1st ballot HOF'ers. If you are over rated, you will have tough fights.

Now, please answer the TS question. It sucks when Manny fans come into a thread and try to derail it.
              i've heard floyd, and cherrypick, used in the same sentence over the last ten years or so though...thurman called him out for years when he was floyd's wbc mandatory

Comment

the best is not suppose to let some mma fighter with zero pro boxing experience do this to him.

bu bu but floyd was 40 doe!!

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  i've heard floyd, and cherrypick, used in the same sentence over the last ten years or so though...thurman called him out for years when he was floyd's wbc mandatory
                  What is with this guy? He still hasn't answered the TS question. Why are some Manny fans such butthurt bitches?

Look dude, its fine if you don't like me and slurp Manny, but show the TS respect and stop trying to derail his thread.

Comment

If you weren't you would'nt have responded to the post. However, once you saw me suggest Manny would lose you had to say something because you cling to a figment of your imagination.

Here's the deal, manny is a good fighter, no doubt. 1st ballot HOF'er, no doubt. He is also old and frankly was never as good as some of his idiot fans made him out to be IMO.

So, if he returns and ends up in with Spence or Crawford, I expect him to get beaten like a dog. if he doesn't or he surprises and wins, then I will log on and eat crow.

However, i plan on watching the fight close by the hospital so i can get a shot before his catscan and use that as my avi.
                    no, i saw your stupidity and wanna to call you out on it. crawford couldnt even stop postol yet he's gonna beat pac to a bloody senseless mess LOL. spence best win is against a british boxer lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      the best is not suppose to let some mma fighter with zero pro boxing experience do this to him.

bu bu but floyd was 40 doe!!
                      This is not a floyd thread dude. Stop the derailing attempt.

Comment

Working...
                      X