Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trinidad Ready To Face De La Hoya To Raise Funds For Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      larry your a Puerto rican citizen as well.
      You just made his day. He's gonna be telling everyone " I just became a citizen of Puerto Rico, can you believe it!"

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxfamof5 View Post
        Tito said this while taking food to a town called Comerio and he was asked jokingly "Where's your hurricane relief fight Tito?" and, if it were to happen, who he would like his foe to be. He said he'd fight Oscar since he believed that everyone always wanted that rematch and it would drum up some publicity. It would be an exhibition and, seeing the great need on the Island, I'm all for it. Tito has had some financial troubles, yes. No doubt about that. But one thing very few people know is that Tito does a hell of a lot of charity work on the Island and he does it without press. He's not in it for financial gain or publicity. He does it because, unlike most politicians, he truly cares. We're talking about the same guy who volunteered to help in NYC immediately following the attacks on the WTC back in September 11th, 2001 while he was in NYC for his fight with Bernard Hopkins. There's a reason he's a beloved figure in Puerto Rico. At this point in time, whatever anyone can do to help is welcomed. I've been to Puerto Rico since Maria hit. I've seen the damage, the relief efforts and, therefore, I've also seen the need for help. Matter of fact, going back next week to continue to help as best as I can. Anyways, I urge all those who can help in any way to do so. Maybe this may not be the right forum to ask for help but, at this time, any platform is as good as the next.
        Well said man. Yeah Trinidad may be having financial trouble but he is not doing it for the money if an exhibition were to happen, in the 90s Tito was very giving. Even bought a family in need a house. He’s always been a real one to pr and that’s why he’s always been beloved more than any pr fighter that cane before and after him. He’s the Alexis Arguello of Puerto Rico

Comment

lol tito you know dam well you need that $$$ after going bankrupt recently! im a fan of yours but stay retired, only thing bringing oscar out of retirement is coke allowance and a new pair of fishnets!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            You just made his day. He's gonna be telling everyone " I just became a citizen of Puerto Rico, can you believe it!"

Lol
            Lol. I was joking. But underlying point was that Ricans are us citizens the same as us here on the mainland. No difference between Larry and anyone living in Puerto Rico aside from the location they live.

Comment

Tito vs Oscar is better. A exhibition match at best.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Dope...

But I would rather see Tito-Vargas 2... or even Tito-Mosley,,, Tito-margarito
              I give you the rematch of Fernando Vargas. The Margarito don't have business with that fight against Tito, Tito will TKO/KO him. Are you sure a Mosley vs Tito fight, that is going to be a mismatch. The Tito vs Oscar made more sense; but, lamentably is to late, but is better.

Comment

Working...
              X