Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trinidad Ready To Face De La Hoya To Raise Funds For Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Puerto Rico needs this. Trumps sorry ass isn't doing anything. His dumbass said that he spoke with the president of Puerto Rico but he's the president himself. That sums it all up
    Eventually Hillary's Haiti Relief money will make it to Haiti.
    Eventually...

Comment

Tito said this while taking food to a town called Comerio and he was asked jokingly "Where's your hurricane relief fight Tito?" and, if it were to happen, who he would like his foe to be. He said he'd fight Oscar since he believed that everyone always wanted that rematch and it would drum up some publicity. It would be an exhibition and, seeing the great need on the Island, I'm all for it. Tito has had some financial troubles, yes. No doubt about that. But one thing very few people know is that Tito does a hell of a lot of charity work on the Island and he does it without press. He's not in it for financial gain or publicity. He does it because, unlike most politicians, he truly cares. We're talking about the same guy who volunteered to help in NYC immediately following the attacks on the WTC back in September 11th, 2001 while he was in NYC for his fight with Bernard Hopkins. There's a reason he's a beloved figure in Puerto Rico. At this point in time, whatever anyone can do to help is welcomed. I've been to Puerto Rico since Maria hit. I've seen the damage, the relief efforts and, therefore, I've also seen the need for help. Matter of fact, going back next week to continue to help as best as I can. Anyways, I urge all those who can help in any way to do so. Maybe this may not be the right forum to ask for help but, at this time, any platform is as good as the next.
      Last edited by boxfamof5; 10-26-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Is Oscar Puerto Rican citizen?
        Are you serious dude! You don't become a Citizen of Puerto Rico puto! Puerto Ricans are US Citizens! Estos pendejos no saben la mierda que hablan! Cabron si no sabes mierda vete a la escuela de nuevo y aprende idiota!

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
          Ok trump hater thats why the Puerto Rican government said trump has helped better then any president has on all news stations!! Your foolish. Also thats why unemployment withing 8 months of trump is lower then it has been in 17 years. The stock market it up in 8 months which is your 401k if you have a job lol 5.7 trillion dollars. The media is slamming him because they are 95% liberal democrat owned. Fox os the only one being honest to a degree.
          Also as all news is reporting hillary paid to frame trump on the russia bs as it has not switched to where hillary, obama, eric holder, and Loretta Lynch are all under investigation by congress and getting special council. Lmao. Even robert muller has switched from trump to the hillary campaign.
          No your facts befote you bash. Your boy Floyd likes Trump and just made a big radio broadcast a month ago about people hatting on trump. Saying nobody called him racist before because he is not. Floyd and Trump are friends .
          Brother - you can’t talk facts to these cretins.

Comment

Puerto Rico is not a country in itself, it’s part of the US Territory so I do believe Boricuas are considered US Citizens...
            Last edited by livershot73; 10-26-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gdub27 View Post
              Um... I truly hope everyone on this site understands that Puerto Ricans citizens, ALL of them, are U.S. citizens. So being a Puerto Rican citizen is similar to being a New York resident, except for not having the right to vote for U.S. congressional seats, or having electoral votes, like a state, for presidential elections. So Oscar can't become a citizen of a U.S. territory since U.S. territories are already a part of the U.S.A.
              Oh s h i t, you had already beat me to it...should’ve read yours before replying to larryxxx

Comment

Oscar holds both mexican and u.s. citinzenship.

Comment

larry your a Puerto rican citizen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                    Oscar schooled tito for 8 rounds and his corner told him to just slip the last 4. Oscar clearly won the fight. Run my ass. He brought it to tito the 1st 8 and didnt really take anything from tito in return. He made tito look like a bum in that fight to be honest. Rewatch it.
                    lmao
                    dude was tired simple as that. he ran for survivals sake. if he took it so easy to him why not embarrass him for the 12 rounds. Oscar didn't want to end up like yory boy campas. you know it, I know it and most importantly Oscars knew it. Oscar held the reigns for the rematch. he was cool with that noise.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Makes no sense. He wanted a rematch right after they fought but he said we do 50/50 and oscar didnt want to do that. Oscar didnt want to run away from tito in the ring again.
                      Dude, Oscar whipped Trinidad's asś

Comment

Working...
                      X