Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Andre Ward have lower number of wins by knockouts stoppages compared to GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    Well how good is Chad Dawson? Is he really better than David Lemieux? If so, how?
    This is the level of intelligence that I have to deal with on a daily basis here. I am being asked if Chad Dawson (former 3x LHW world champion, former LHW lineal champion, beat undefeated Adamek, Tarver 2x, Johnson 2x, and Hopkins) is really better than David Lemieux.

Yes, buddy, Chad Dawson is a GOD compared to David Lemieux.

Comment

Much better competition, not even close. That's why. Styles too.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        Ward fought better competition. If Golovkin was fighting competition like Jacobs and Canelo for the last 4 or 5 years he would have a low KO percentage too.
        pretty much.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          This is the level of intelligence that I have to deal with on a daily basis here. I am being asked if Chad Dawson (former 3x LHW world champion, former LHW lineal champion, beat undefeated Adamek, Tarver 2x, Johnson 2x, and Hopkins) is really better than David Lemieux.

The guy has to be trolling or a real idiot

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Ward isnt a knockout puncher..pretty simple answer
            Well that is the question. Why isn't he?

Comment

Ward has beaten better fighters than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                Well that is the question. Why isn't he?
                All boxers are not huge punchers...

Comment

I really dont understand the point of this thread

Comment

Dawson was a better fighter and much more accomplished than Golovkin himself. Minus his last two fights, Golovkin has fought all cans. Easy to KO weak competition.

Comment

This same 'GOD' was knocked out in 1 round by Adonis Stevenson. So no, his record is extremely inconsistent to suggest he is that much, if at all better than some of GGG's opponents.

Furthermore, Chad Dawson was proven at light heavyweight and not at 168 pounds. That's where Ward fought him whilst he was weight drained. So his accomplishments at 175 pounds aren't that relevant since the bout happened at 168 pounds. That's like Golovkin going down to 150 pounds and losing to Manny Pacquiao. Obviously, that would be far from the best version of GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X