Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Machado: He Hurt Me a Few Times, But I Got The Punch I Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess El Invisible just wasn't invisible enough.

LOL!

Seriously, Machado has some flaws he and his team need to definitely work on, or his title reign will be short. He landed the perfect punch, indeed, but that Hail Mary biz usually only works in the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      maybe not but his team put him in with the guy who ko'd the guy...AND HE KO'D THE GUY...he's now the guy...loma should go make quick work of him so we can call him the guy....that's how boxing works..not eye test and who we like best
      he doesnt got loma skills but he got the power to him to sleep in 1 punch.

Comment

Corrales was hurting him more. He caught Corrales punching him with his hands down and got his own left hook in. I think Corrales could have continued to be honest and that ref was counting way too fast. But props to Machado for his determination even tho he was losing up until that point

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          I guess El Invisible just wasn't invisible enough.

LOL!

Seriously, Machado has some flaws he and his team need to definitely work on, or his title reign will be short. He landed the perfect punch, indeed, but that Hail Mary biz usually only works in the movies.
          he hurt him about 3 times throughout the fight..corrales is an odd ball that he hurt consistently...

he ko'd the man who ko'd the man...i can dig that

Comment

Will post the rest in the official thread.

Comment

Racially Charged......O_o

but unlike loma..machado has a team that gets him the right fights...corralex ko'd the #1 guy in the division..now machado just ko'd corrales....real boxing fans see him as number 1 in the division now....meanwhile loma is fighting a racially charged grudge match and has never fought a top 3 130lber...
              I definitely wouldn't say racially charged, but rather, skillfully charged as both combatants are arguably the two most skilled boxers on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
                I definitely wouldn't say racially charged, but rather, skillfully charged as both combatants are arguably the two most skilled boxers on the planet.
                lol you obviously dont want much boxing talk on youtube

Comment

That was the fastest count ever recorded! Not a fan of Corrales, but c'mon, give the guy a chance! Watch it in real time; plus he was up at 10. Ref scrapped a really good scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                    he doesnt got loma skills but he got the power to him to sleep in 1 punch.
                    need more than just power to beat loma. loma easily stops him like he did the other puerto rican fighter sosa.

Comment

maybe not but his team put him in with the guy who ko'd the guy...AND HE KO'D THE GUY...he's now the guy...loma should go make quick work of him so we can call him the guy....that's how boxing works..not eye test and who we like best
                      So Machadado is higher on the rankings in the super feather weight division than Loma? Ill bet you put Machado in top 10 p4p list. What a dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X