Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Machado: He Hurt Me a Few Times, But I Got The Punch I Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
    The majority of the racial banter started after the fight was announced. Before the actual announcement of the fight most were clamoring just to see the two greatest Olympic boxers in (recent) history fight each other, but yes you're right the racial attacks and opinions have been pretty brutal!
    dude you're talkin to me like i just started watching boxing 2 weeks ago...this fight has been racially charged for well over a year now...

yes it's been hidden behind slick little comments and flat out fear to expose yourself as a racist...BUT IT IS THERE AND I DONT 2ND GUESS IT WHEN IM HEARING IT..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Loma is the top guy in the division. Berchelt is #2 , the Machado. The division is good. They just need to unify.
      loma nor berchelt have beat the number 1 guy or the guy who beat the number 1 guy...idk why fans like yourself think that your eye test should overthrow what fighters have done in their division...idk why fans like you think that u're eye test should overthrow when a promoter does it right and gets his fighter the #1 ranked guy

either u can follow ring tv who will only "eye test" a division when they feel like creating some type of media/racial buzz..or u can let the division play itself out and stop with the bs favoritism...IF LOMA AND BERCHELT ARE SO GOOD TELL THEM TO GO BEAT UCHIYAMA INSTEAD OF LETTING OTHER PPL DO THEIR DIRTY WORK!
      BYE

Comment

So you're saying i am a racist?
        How is this? I hide nothing so if you need any clarification with anything i said, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          loma nor berchelt have beat the number 1 guy or the guy who beat the number 1 guy...idk why fans like yourself think that your eye test should overthrow what fighters have done in their division...idk why fans like you think that u're eye test should overthrow when a promoter does it right and gets his fighter the #1 ranked guy

either u can follow ring tv who will only "eye test" a division when they feel like creating some type of media/racial buzz..or u can let the division play itself out and stop with the bs favoritism...IF LOMA AND BERCHELT ARE SO GOOD TELL THEM TO GO BEAT UCHIYAMA INSTEAD OF LETTING OTHER PPL DO THEIR DIRTY WORK!
          BYE
          Right me the fan make the pound for pound rankings. When Machado is top 10 pound for pound and Lomachenko isn't you can express your worthless opinion. I tell boxrec and ESPN to put Loma above Machado in their p4p list.
          Last edited by boxingitis; 10-24-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Right me the fan make the pound for pound rankings. When Machado is top 10 pound for pound and Lomachenko isn't you can express your worthless opinion. I tell boxrec and ESPN to put Loma above Machado in their p4p list.
            p4p rankings have nothing to do with division rankings

espn has adonis stevenson ranked #1 at 175 for years now, but had ward and kov ranked p4p...

why u may ask...bc it is a line of of beat the number 1 man in the division...but of course u're to rude just to point lomachenko to machado right?

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              p4p rankings have nothing to do with division rankings

espn has adonis stevenson ranked #1 at 175 for years now, but had ward and kov ranked p4p...

why u may ask...bc it is a line of of beat the number 1 man in the division...but of course u're to rude just to point lomachenko to machado right?
              That **** don't make sense. Loma is top of his division on boxrec and is on most pound for pound list, while Machado Isn't.

Comment

That **** don't make sense. Loma is top of his division on boxrec and is on most pound for pound list, while Machado Isn't.
                what part doesnt make sense dude?
                uchiyama was the man at 130 for 5 years plus
                LOMA WAS BUSY GETTING BEAT BY SALIDO
                corrales ko'd uchiyama in a japan
                then corrales went and beat him again
                therefore he took uchiyama's #1 spot
                YES BOB ARUM CAN BUY SOME CLOUT,
                but what he needs to do is put loma in the ring with machado and let him school machado...right?
                then u wouldnt have to sit here and argue for him
                LOMA COULD FIGHT FOR YOU INSTEAD!
                HE IS A FIGHTER AFTER ALL RIGHT?

Comment

machard..haha showed heart and determination to get the win there

Comment

Working...
                  X