Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Machado: He Hurt Me a Few Times, But I Got The Punch I Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    need more than just power to beat loma. loma easily stops him like he did the other puerto rican fighter sosa.
    And the other puerto rican Rocky Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      So Machadado is higher on the rankings in the super feather weight division than Loma? Ill bet you put Machado in top 10 p4p list. What a dumbass.
      who is they? a bunch of ppl who dont respect that corrales ko'd the guy who was the guy for nearly 6 years? but hey im just be fair..

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        who is they? a bunch of ppl who dont respect that corrales ko'd the guy who was the guy for nearly 6 years? but hey im just be fair..
        Corrales got drop by smaller Robinson castellano. Machado just beat the weakest champ in the division. Corrales was about to lose vs Castellano luckily they stop the fight early and went to the score cards. Look Machado doesn't have it. You will learn that as soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          need more than just power to beat loma. loma easily stops him like he did the other puerto rican fighter sosa.
          only need to land clean 1 time and is not impossible... Machado is changing his style for the worse doe... He needs to be himself and be explosive to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Likely auto-spell. Did that same spelling to me on my phone.
            Ah, good point bro....Sorry to Mr. Person who wrote the article....but still, proofread before publishing! Homeboy just got the biggest win of his life so far and then his name gets misspelled in the title of an article regarding such, imagine that.
            Last edited by livershot73; 10-22-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              I guess El Invisible just wasn't invisible enough.

LOL!

Seriously, Machado has some flaws he and his team need to definitely work on, or his title reign will be short. He landed the perfect punch, indeed, but that Hail Mary biz usually only works in the movies.

he hurt him about 3 times throughout the fight..corrales is an odd ball that he hurt consistently...
              he ko'd the man who ko'd the man...i can dig that
              Yep. I watched the fight. He definitely has some talent, no doubt. I'm just saying his boxing ability could stand some fine tuning that's all. Lotta good boxers in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                Corrales got drop by smaller Robinson castellano. Machado just beat the weakest champ in the division. Corrales was about to lose vs Castellano luckily they stop the fight early and went to the score cards. Look Machado doesn't have it. You will learn that as soon.
                im not telling you he has it..im telling you that he did what he was supposed to do..beat the guy who beat the guy..now he has to be beat right?

Comment

IMO Marchard deserves be in the top-5 of P4P

Comment

im not telling you he has it..im telling you that he did what he was supposed to do..beat the guy who beat the guy..now he has to be beat right?
                    Loma is the top guy in the division. Berchelt is #2 , the Machado. The division is good. They just need to unify.

Comment

I watch plenty, but.........

lol you obviously dont want much boxing talk on youtube
                      The majority of the racial banter started after the fight was announced. Before the actual announcement of the fight most were clamoring just to see the two greatest Olympic boxers in (recent) history fight each other, but yes you're right the racial attacks and opinions have been pretty brutal!

Comment

Working...
                      X