Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev would end Jack. People are underestimating Kovalev now because of what Ward did to him, but Ward is an exceptional fighter. I doubt Jack would have similar success against Kovalev.

Comment

Careful what you wish for. Krusher would splatter Jack imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Kovalev would end Jack. People are underestimating Kovalev now because of what Ward did to him, but Ward is an exceptional fighter. I doubt Jack would have similar success against Kovalev.
        True, and i think Kov would probably be favourite, but Jack has a good chance in this one imo.

Blueprint is an overused word in todays boxing, but after the Ward fights, and Jacksons outburst, the blueprint is out on how to get to Kovalev. He dont like it rough on the inside, he doesnt like body shots. Now that Ward is retired, JAck is probably the best inside fighter in the game today.

Jack is a very underrated fighter. Had he got what he should have on the cards, he would have left the SMW division having almost comprehensively cleaned it out. Not the strongest division, but there are some good fighters there.

Comment

Jack must be hanging out with Mayweather too much because hes starting to sound like an idiot

Comment

Make the fight! See if Jack can get inside to where he can do damage or if Kovalev destroys him on the way in

Comment

Jack gets caught hard and stopped very early.. Let's do it. Make the fight happen

Comment

Hey Badou

Why don't you challenge the guy who made tons more racist comments than the great Kovalev? You know, Bernard Hopkins, he's looking for one more. Oh right, you agree with Bernard don't you? You are the racist bud.

Comment

This would be an excellent and entertaining fight fight. I'd lean towards Kov to win, but wouldn't count Jack out.

Comment

Badou is good. But Kovalev ain't Groves!

Comment

Badou Jack is a bad opponent for Kovalev. Kovalev needs to avoid all fighters with an inside game! Jack would fold him worse than Ward!

Comment

Working...
                      X