No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin's Future is Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omh View Post
    Didn't he sign with lil Wayne a few weeks ago?his career was probably over before the ko
    He didn't sign. He said he was with them because they wanted to sign him and TMZ broke a false story.

Comment

The difference between him and Khan I he was KO'd by probably the best in the division. Khan got KO'd by Prescott. Lubin said the right things after the KO. The only thing I didn't like was that he said he thought he could continue but that maybe the fact that he really didn't know what happened.

Comment

Lubin was two or three fights away from being at least competitive against Charlo. It makes you wonder if he has anybody looking out the guy.

Comment

He's ruined.
          Dem Carlo Bros ruined two guys already.
          Ppl talking that Lubin, & Williams fighting C fighters. How will that help?
          A build up for a beat down when they fight a cat with a pulse.
          Dude are never the same.
          Especially in lower weight classes.

Comment

I doubt he'll do big things in his career. Chin too weak for that division

Comment

The kid has talent no doubt but the problem is his chin although he didn’t see it the punch didn’t look that powerful

Comment

A knockout like that is going to change your way of fighting. The good thing is he's young enough to change his style.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  He needs brain scans that give him the ok after however long. Then he needs to get as active as possible against the kind of opponents he was dominating before. End of 2018 he needs to get in with another prospect with a 0 .
                  Step it up in 2019 against b and c level fighters. 2020 go for a title. He'll still only be 25 or so. And doubt Charlo will still be around at 154.
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    just continue fighting. even the great bernard hopkins lost in his first fight.
                    Agreed. It's one fight and plenty of greats (The Pac Man comes to mind) have returned from being KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                      We all knew that he was been rushed but he kept countering anything anybody said by running his mouth.
                      He has a bright future though.
                      Yeah i saw a video of him saying this was like Mayweather v Corrales. I thought hmm, even Mayweather had won a belt and fought levels before fighting someone like Corrales.

Comment

Working...
                      X