Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bermane Stiverne Signs Contract For Deontay Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bermane Stiverne Signs Contract For Deontay Wilder Rematch

Josh Dubin and James Prince, who manage former heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne, have confirmed to BoxingScene.com that their fighter has officially signed a contract for his mandatory rematch with WBC beltholder Deontay Wilder. Last week, there was some friction between Stiverne's management team and the boxer's promoter, Don King
    [Click Here To Read More]

The undercard Porter-Granados will steal the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      The undercard Porter-Granados will steal the show.
      steal the sh-it show

Comment

**** this was the fight I've been waiting my whole life for. Thank god that I was born into this blessed era of heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          **** this was the fight I've been waiting my whole life for. Thank god that I was born into this blessed era of heavyweight boxing.
          and you got to see it twice in one lifetime. blessed. maybe even three times after stirverne has one fight by 2020 and looks like a bum in it. the trilogy is on

Comment

James Prince is coldblooded forcing Bermane to get in their with the 'Bronze-Bomber'. Deontay is going to hold a service in which brother Bermane is getting Baptized ya'll!

Dominic Brassiere needs to cover them ******* before you let him through the door tho.

Comment

The King is back!

With Don King in Stiverne's corner anything can happen.
              Don is amazing working the industry at almost 87yr. God bless !

Comment

Wilder better ko him. The first fight was boring as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Wilder better ko him. The first fight was boring as ****
                  hes 39 and had one fight in 2 years where he looked trash. hes done.

Comment

Well I suppose since Tye"Big Sky" Fields isn't available Bermane is a reasonable substitute.

Comment

Working...
                    X