Comments Thread For: Bermane Stiverne Signs Contract For Deontay Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a word......... why?

Comment

If he was dehydrated he wouldn't have lasted that long. That's Stivernes excuse. He will have another one after the rematch too.

Comment

Nah great fight every one knows this.

Comment

Man Stiverne and Pulev is really holding up the divison

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            Man Stiverne and Pulev is really holding up the divison
            No that would be Wilder . Stiverne was his mandatory since February thats NINE months ago and anywhere in between he could have fought him since ! All that time on twitter with dumb irrational call outs is a valid excuse i guess moreso than the t.v networks excuse not to fight Stiverne in the first place but waited until September to pay him step aside $$$ anyway ? lol

Pulev aint holding up anything he irrelevant , Joshua pushes him aside and its on to whoever after Takam who Joshua should K.O before mid rnds .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-18-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K Man View Post
              With Don King in Stiverne's corner anything can happen. Don is amazing working the industry at almost 87yr. God bless !
              Friend, I hope that's sarcasm... cuz King is the biggest thief in boxing by far. Total POS he is. Or, are you Don's son using an alt?

LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Well I suppose since Tye"Big Sky" Fields isn't available Bermane is a reasonable substitute.
                Wilder is just the black Tye Fields but got an easy route to a title and an easy ride since.

Comment

No punches thrown.. King is definetly is NO angel but has the muscle to keep Stiverene in the WBC mix. Boxing is a tough sport to make a living. Either as a manager, trainer, cutman, ref or a promoter. There are many promoters/managers that have done far worse within the sport. King is a colorful, experienced & clever business man in which he uses his skills to capitolate on. Professional athletes need always to be aware and have proper representation when signing or negotiating any agreements.
                  Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Friend, I hope that's sarcasm... cuz King is the biggest thief in boxing by far. Total POS he is. Or, are you Don's son using an alt?

LOL!!

Comment

sooner we get this out the way the better, stivernes an irritance at this point

Comment

Originally posted by K Man View Post
                      With Don King in Stiverne's corner anything can happen.
                      Don is amazing working the industry at almost 87yr. God bless !
                      God bless Don King? You gotta be kidding right?
                      That guy punched his ticket to hell long ago. There's no salvation for the eternally wicked. He's a snake that will never shed its skin. I'm not even religious but if there is a god, this ultimate defiler of all things moral and right in boxing is the devil incarnate.

Comment

Working...
                      X