Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
    Get charlos nuts out your mouth you are spiraling again

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      Sad but true. The thing is, I feel like Andrade would be a hell of a tough fight for the Charlo's but maybe he doesn't think so?
      I honestly don't know what's wrong with him? If he doesn't think he can beat the Charlo's then why the hell is he stalking them, following them everywhere and calling them out all the time?

Yet when the fight is about to happen he keeps showing his back and running away.

The first time he was gonna fight Jermell for his biggest pay day and he pulled out of the fight and got stripped of his title as a result for inactivity.

Then he comes back after two years and Charlo is now the champ and he is the mandatory, and he runs away again.

Yet, during all this time, he is stalking the Charlos everywhere they go.

I really don't understand that guy at all. Is it self confidence issue? Is he schizophrenic? Is he a con artist? Is he just out of his mind?

I really don't know man. He has the talent though, in fact he has ATG or at least HOF kind of talent. But something is wrong mentally.

Comment

I watched the Leonard Hearns 1 preview I remember Leonard said Hearns never felt pain before that statement made me think Lubin has never felt pain in the ring Charlo is a good puncher I'm not shocked by the result he got caught with a hard shot goodnight

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          Of course they are if they keep fighting bums and cans and never step up in competition
          Don't you think that the Julian Williams fight was a good win for Jermall? He was undefeated and live going into that one. Beyond that, they are both strong as hell and have a serious chip on their shoulders. Who would you pick between Hurd and Jermall and if Jermall won, would you consider that a step up?

Comment

I had literally been posting that they were pushing Lubin too fast. Dang, everyone joining me now. I like the Charlo's, both of them, but whenever I see a pro athlete suddenly display much more power, then I question what vitamins and supplements they are taking.

One thing is for sure though. Keith Thurman is terrified of Errol Spence. He was scared to even look at Spence. Making excuses for not fighting Spence. I don't think I have ever seen a boxer look half as scared as Thurman just did with Spence sitting 10 feet away staring right at Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              That is how chugg charlo nut juice, you will never learn Larry

Comment

Charlo needs to be arrested for assault!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Maybe GGG due to age. Wouldn't favor him against Canelo. Canelo is the much better boxer and his defense A-Level.
                  Too bad Canelo doesn't share you confidence.

Alvarez had TWO Charlos in his face at 154...BOTH with Titles.
                  Did he put his A-level defense and boxing ability on them?

NOPE

He pretended they didn't exist...as he will continue to do so.

Both Charlos run smooth over Canelito.

He got tired against Chavez Jr

Comment

That shot didn't seem that big of a shot. Either it landed perfectly and none of the replays I've seen convey that, or Lubin doesn't have a good chin at all

Comment

When are Charlo twins opponents going to learn not to talk so much damn shyt before the fight. These boys live on the edge with a chip on their shoulder and they bring that chip into the ring with some mean intent. Absolutely beautiful 1 pop K.O.

Underrated, hated on, ****y and loose tongued, folks we have the new bad boy of boxing and there r fkn TWO of them. Love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X