Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Lubin but his career may be over. He's going to toil in obscurity for years. A devastating loss and an awkward KO. He's super fast but that chin is highly questionable.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

Dude they're always angry lol. They take the fight build up so personal
      Even IF they are always angry

WHY DO YOU CARE???

The Charlo's are prizefighters not school teachers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjgaz6 View Post
        I like Lubin but his career may be over. He's going to toil in obscurity for years. A devastating loss and an awkward KO. He's super fast but that chin is highly questionable.
        He's super fast against who???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Like I said:

Ain't nothing special out Lubin.
          Slow down man. The guy just got caught, period. We haven't had the chance to see much from either one.

Weird KO. It happens in boxing.

I don't see anything special about this Charlo. Jermall is much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjgaz6 View Post
            I like Lubin but his career may be over. He's going to toil in obscurity for years. A devastating loss and an awkward KO. He's super fast but that chin is highly questionable.
            Yep remember Amir Imam was suppose to be a real talented prospect as well. Got Ko'ed by Granados and haven't heard about him since. Probably back to non televised ball room fights for Lubin...

Charlo's may just be too big for 154 like Hurd. These guys look like 160 pounders..and Lubin and Trout look like 154 but Lubin is even smaller than Errol Spence so he might want to explore If he can get his body down to 147 like Spence did...

Spence's team was really smart to work him down to 147 because they knew even though he's a big welterweight and got advantages his fighting style probably get's him KTFO at 154 he not just gonna be walking guys down like he did Brook and I like Spence but Brook looked much more dynamic If Brook stood upright for 12 Spence would def have an L on his record right now no doubt about it..
            Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-15-2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Yep remember Amir Imam was suppose to be a real talented prospect as well. Got Ko'ed by Granados and haven't heard about him since. Probably back to non televised ball room fights for Lubin...

Charlo's may just be too big for 154 like Hurd. These guys look like 160 pounders..and Lubin and Trout look like 154 but Lubin is even smaller than Errol Spence so he might want to explore If he can get his body down to 147 like Spence did...
              I don't think he will do that. I think he'll take some time off and come back. This fight didn't last long enough to tell us he's not that good. Weird ending.

I agree with you, though, Hurd and Charlo look too big for 154. They look like super middleweights, which in fact they are on the night, certainly above 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I picked Lubin to win also. Boy was I ever wrong.
                Wasn't a bad pick....

Damn Charlos are just savages!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I actually agree with you for once.

Something is up with these two.
                  WBC has Year round Vada testing.... Don't even try it!
                  Jermall Charlo is WBC 154 lb champion! 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I don't think he will do that. I think he'll take some time off and come back. This fight didn't last long enough to tell us he's not that good. Weird ending.

I agree with you, though, Hurd and Charlo look too big for 154. They look like super middleweights, which in fact they are on the night, certainly above 160.
                    Yup which is why I say Lubin should at least explore if he can get down. If guys like Hurd are going to be the new size of 154's then Lubin don't really have a chance there these guys are 6' and look like they coming down from 185 pounds.

and If you go search YT there is video of Spence given props and chopping it up with Lubin at a fight and you can see that Errol Spence was clearly noticeably bigger then Lubin. Once I saw that I put money on Charlo with no hesistation knowing Lubin would be too small..

So I figure If Spence could work his body down to 147 and mind you he was already in his mid 20's doing that.. Lubin should be able too as well but we know all body types are different. Worth a try could rebuild himself 2x as fast imo
                    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-15-2017, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      I don't get it. They take it personal when their opponent says he's coming to win. WTF else is he supposed to say?
                      Go on YouTube and look up the build up to the fight. Lubin said the fight was easy. Nothing was special about Charlo. Hammer said he would knock him out in 3 rounds.

Charlo is a world champion and Lubin said he would stopped him in 3 rounds. 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X