Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    give him their credit u ****ing bum u said he would lose.
    No you f!u!c!king groupy and I voted for him to ko luben but wouldn’t surprise me if luben won because charlo’s are garbage when they step up in class then I give them credit if they win

Comment

I have said it many times on this board, the Charlo twins are dangerous. I even think Jermall would beat Canelo and GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lubin is the truth huh?

We told yall that this was too much of a step up.

You don't go from fighting bums to fighting Charlo. There is a reason why you gradually step up in competition.
        Jorge Corta to Jermell Charlo

That's like Jethro Bodine going from Bug-Tussle Elementary to MIT.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Badou was more fundamentally sound that Lubin though, and more experienced.

We've also seen what happened when Thomas Dulorme lost to Abreu.

Hopefully Lubin can come back from this, but he shouldn't fight for a title for at least 2 more years and during that time he needs to fight some B and C level fighters before he steps up again.

It's tough to go from fighting D level fighters to fighting an A level fight without a gradual progression.
          Yeah without a doubt. Don’t wanna make excuses for the kid, Charlo deserves his credit but lubin made a massive leap in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
            No you f!u!c!king groupy and I voted for him to ko luben but wouldn’t surprise me if luben won because charlo’s are garbage when they step up in class then I give them credit if they win
            Take your meds dude...you're spiraling again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              They are both the real deal. They fight angry as hell and they are going to both be champions for a long time!
              Of course they are if they keep fighting bums and cans and never step up in competition

Comment

Holy Christ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Take your meds dude...you're spiraling again.
                  Get charlos nuts out your mouth you are spiraling again

Comment

Lubin is a young guy with potential but there was no way he was ready for this fight. The oddsmakers knew it and any fan with half a brain should have known it.
                    With the team this kid has he don't need enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      I have said it many times on this board, the Charlo twins are dangerous. I even think Jermall would beat Canelo and GGG.
                      Maybe GGG due to age. Wouldn't favor him against Canelo. Canelo is the much better boxer and his defense A-Level.

Comment

Working...
                      X