Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Slow down man. The guy just got caught, period. We haven't had the chance to see much from either one.

Weird KO. It happens in boxing.

I don't see anything special about this Charlo. Jermall is much better.
    He's a lot more special than Lubin

Lubin has a wide narrow head...you can't miss it.
    He'll see the canvas more than Amir Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      He's a lot more special than Lubin

Lubin has a wide narrow head...you can't miss it.
      He'll see the canvas more than Amir Khan.
      Ironically to the people saying "He just got caught" first person I thought of was Amir Khan who got KTFO just like Lubin around the same age.. Difference is Khan was a silver medalist and could actually sell tickets.. Lubin better see if he can make 147 or something..

Comment

• A lot of good candidates for k.o. of the year to choose

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Even IF they are always angry

WHY DO YOU CARE???

The Charlo's are prizefighters not school teachers.
          So aren't we not allowed to talk about to hem? Don't get so upset

Comment

• There are levels in this sport. Jermell, Hurd and Lara should fight each other, no more tune ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Yup which is why I say Lubin should at least explore if he can get down. If guys like Hurd are going to be the new size of 154's then Lubin don't really have a chance there these guys are 6' and look like they coming down from 185 pounds.

and If you go search YT there is video of Spence given props and chopping it up with Lubin at a fight and you can see that Errol Spence was clearly noticeably bigger then Lubin. Once I saw that I put money on Charlo with no hesistation knowing Lubin would be too small..

So I figure If Spence could work his body down to 147 and mind you he was already in his mid 20's doing that.. Lubin should be able too as well but we know all body types are different. Worth a try could rebuild himself 2x as fast imo
              Your advice to Lubin is sound. He could be a strong welterweight and shine in that division. I certainly like the idea. I think Spence has had fights at super welter, too, before he settled at welter.

Let's see what he does next. Hopefully they won't put him on the shelf for a year.

Comment

• Lubin vs JRock

Let's do it

Comment

• Jermell has started fighting like his brother, he KOs people in brutal fashion.

Comment

• Charlo was ducking Lubin doe, well according to some idiotic posters on here. Just because Charlo questioned why Lubin was given a title shot after 18 fights, and it took him and his twin brother 6 odd years for them to get a chance. I wish I could bring that thread back up now to expose those posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      That was shocking. Lubin looked good, composed, then lights out. Caught him on the ear, that was weird watching him try to get up and his body wouldn't move lol
                      ... cought him on the chin... clean...

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      I had literally been posting that they were pushing Lubin too fast.
                      Lubin is too green... indeed...

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      I give Charlo credit for winning. But that was a weird KO. Lubin ducked right into it. I'm a fan of both fighters and I felt this was to soon for Lubin, but I feel sh**ted out of a good fight. Well hopefully Lubin can rebuild.
                      ... No: Lubin ducked just badly... he should have had jumped inside and clinch... (remember Ward!)

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Charlo had a brilliant reaction: he loaded a "body shot" right on Lubin's exposed chin... One can't see something like this very often...

Comment

Working...
                      X