No announcement yet.

Grandpa ADMITS Mikey Garcia FEARED Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You can dress it up with a couple paragraphs but it's still STUPID to try to shame a 135lb fighter for not fighting a MW/JMW. If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed for posting stupid shyt like this.
    He went after the fight because he wanted the fight!!! What part of Garcia wanting the fight don't you understand?

Garcia wanted the fight so he went after it cuz he's managing himself, they gave him a big offer which he LIKED and I'm the bad guy?

I don't understand your reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Yet you are all on mayweathers nuts and he is the biggest bulls hitter in the sport.
      Whats a bulls hitter?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Mikey isnt obligated to fight a 154 fighter
        Nobody is saying that, all I'm saying is he pussed out and he's lying about why he didn't take the fight.

Comment

lol this thread is 100% buggin

You shouldn't expect a fighter to move up that much in size so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            lol this thread is 100% buggin

You shouldn't expect a fighter to move up that much in size so quickly.
            I don't EXPECT anything. All I'm saying is Garcia is lying about the circumstances as to why he didn't take the fight.

Contrary to what Garcia is saying, the deal was great.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Nobody is saying that, all I'm saying is he pussed out and he's lying about why he didn't take the fight.
              His next fight is at 135 man...

Comment

Working...
              X