No announcement yet.

Grandpa ADMITS Mikey Garcia FEARED Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandpa ADMITS Mikey Garcia FEARED Cotto

Mikey said he didn't like thd deal from GBP in intial videos after he rejected the deal. Grandpa said they LIKED the deal in the ^ . But his Dad voiced concerns about fighting Cotto at 154 and maybe Mikey gets dropped or hurt. Thats why Mikey didn't take the deal.

Mikey deflects saying "If GBP had five names ready for me" then he'd go for it. They got Cotto and Matthysse which are big fights. Nobody is going to give you 5 guaranteed fights dude with a ton of cash up front. This kid acts like he's Floyd Fùcking Mayweather.

I really can't stand the Garcia's anymore. Straight liars!

Told yall mikey is a joke.

Comment

WTF... you guys are desperate clowns. Why would a 135lb fighter be expected to fight a dude that's been at MW?? There's some seriously stupid people on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        WTF... you guys are desperate clowns. Why would a 135lb fighter be expected to fight a dude that's been at MW?? There's some seriously stupid people on this board.
        Nah dog, WTF is wrong with you? Expected? I think we got a syntax/reality error here. He WANTED the fight because he wants the big bucks. They offered him the big bucks and he said the deal was bad but he was really just scared like a bítch. Sheep in wolfs clothing.

Garcia is now a 140 fighter so lets get with the program. He's planning to fight at 147 anyway. And lets not forget Cotto isn't like a natural 154 pounder anyway. Only reason he's there is because his chin blows and the competition is slim around those parts. Torres ran him out of 140 and Pacquiao + Margarito ran him out of 147.

Cotto lost to Trout y'all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Nah dog, WTF is wrong with you? Expected? I think we got a syntax/reality error here. He WANTED the fight because he wants the big bucks. They offered him the big bucks and he said the deal was bad but he was really just scared like a bítch. Sheep in wolfs clothing.

Garcia is now a 140 fighter so lets get with the program. He's planning to fight at 147 anyway. And lets not forget Cotto isn't like a natural 154 pounder anyway. Only reason he's there is because his chin blows and the competition is slim around those parts. Torres ran him out of 140 and Pacquiao + Margarito ran him out of 147.

Cotto lost to Trout y'all lol.
          You can dress it up with a couple paragraphs but it's still STUPID to try to shame a 135lb fighter for not fighting a MW/JMW. If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed for posting stupid shyt like this.

Comment

I'm happy for mikey's success, you know he's going to reach greatness because ******ed threads like this exist LOL

Comment

Mikey made the right choice not to fight Cotto. Cotto is way too big and hits too hard. Mikey would have been KOed in my opinion.

Comment

what I took from everything was the cotto fight was a huge maybe if only the deal was right and although the deal was good it wasnt great so they turned it down.

Comment

A 135lb fighter didn't think the risk of going up to 154 for Cotto met the rewards offered by Golden Boy Promotions.

What the **** is wrong with you people on here I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You can dress it up with a couple paragraphs but it's still STUPID to try to shame a 135lb fighter for not fighting a MW/JMW. If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed for posting stupid shyt like this.
                    Exactly...

Comment

Working...
                    X