No announcement yet.

Lara is the most underrated fighter in the sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    If angulo dropped lara, then why didnt canelo drop him too? Does that mean angulo is better than canelo?
    Canelo is a counter puncher. Angulo is a first face brawler. GGG will come forward to take shots and cut the ring off. Lara has zero inside game and no body attack to stop ggg from coming forward. Also, lara has very low volume. Ishe smith was able to put lara on the ropes. Jacobs and canelo have a great body attack to stop ggg.

Comment

Andrade was available. Lara picked Gausha. Kills me.

Comment

First off he should be undeated, plodding canelo got schooled and got a gift. Paul williams didnt beat him either. he got ****ed over twice on the cards.

Canelo avoided a rematch like the plague after his gift, lara meanwhile has been schooling fools left and right. Lara is p4p one of the best yet is never talked about.

To be honest i also think he would beat GGG at 160, and im a GGG fan.
        what are you going to say when glass chin guillermo gets a brain bleed at the hands of the russian **** lomo

Comment

He needs to take risks and pay cuts to fight the bigger names if he wants to make a bigger name for himself. He's not doing it.

Comment

Lara is overrated IMO..good fighter that people keep trying to make great

Comment

First off he should be undeated, plodding canelo got schooled and got a gift. Paul williams didnt beat him either. he got ****ed over twice on the cards.

Canelo avoided a rematch like the plague after his gift, lara meanwhile has been schooling fools left and right. Lara is p4p one of the best yet is never talked about.

To be honest i also think he would beat GGG at 160, and im a GGG fan.

I would like to see that fight but I don't think Lara wins. He's not active enough to win on points and doesn't have the power to win by stoppage.

Comment

Let's just hope he never gets to headline fights again.
                Until he fights Andrade.

Comment

I think that he is a bit outdated now. He is on the decline and a bit past his prime. At this point, he will never become one of the sports elite. In addition, it doesn't help that he doesn't have a crowd pleasing style too. He is just too defensive and lacks a mainstream fan base.

Comment

Yo why didn't he impose his will on canelo. Canelo was never backed, kept coming forward on him.

Mayweathers tiny self was backing up a bigger canelo

Laras supposedly this skilled monster but I saw him throw the same 1-2 all night

Comment

im not saying lara would beat ggg...but at least russTBE, a former gggroupie, has seen the light...

we all know golovkins people didnt want him in there with lara....whether or not he beats him or not dont matter...fact is it was a very viable and sensible fight to make...lara the top guy at 154 against golovkin who was bereft of quality, name, fighters....and they never tried to make it

Comment

Working...
                      X